• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
how long do u think it'll take

first, we have to consider how many people have bbs, a lot. then we have to wonder how many people will post bbs videos, a lot. then we have to think how many people will want to battle the secret boss... it all depends on the person.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
LoD = Land of Departure, the world where Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Eraqus and Xehanort could be from.CO = Caslte Oblivion
Oh i feel like a dumbass now Xp i thought they were people.

Well. The next game will probably have all the worlds sora visited. AndWTF is with Disney Town and Pete ??

memoire.mx

D: man cool down tomorrow we will know who it is
100hours playtime are going like a piece of cake for some nerds

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
first, we have to consider how many people have bbs, a lot. then we have to wonder how many people will post bbs videos, a lot. then we have to think how many people will want to battle the secret boss... it all depends on the person.

yeah i guess you're right
unrelated to the topic: is there any way i can change my user name

State

Awards
Who's to say that he isn't following on Maleficent's orders?

State

Awards
We should ask Nomura in an interview, but let's just wait for the final episode of Coded to be released

Maybe that'll clear some of these things up.

Yep, seeing as how it should tie things up nicely.

State

Awards
I more or less have the same feeling, but it's because there's still one chapter to be released that I'm beginning to think that that one will connect these games.

Now that I think of it, WHEN is it going to be released?

nomura said they were testing the game, so, probably this month. maybe when the game is released, he will leave a message about the new kh game.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm confused, why are there, like, two different endings? Why does one of them have Xehanort being found at RG, and another one doesn't? o.0

And does someone have the link to that 21 minute one on some Japanese website? I can't find it. xD

Eternal_Sleep

am i the only one who didnt see any connection to coded so far?

well one possible connection is that in coded there was a cloaked man who spoke to data sora in the awakening. at first it is believed to be "riku" (aka the journal) since he was also cloaked but he has stated that it wasn't him who met him there.
in the secret ending we have seen AtW in a cloak. there has also been a mysterious silver haired figure(there are already tons of theories as to his identity) who it could possibly be(although he hasn't been seen cloaked so its not likely him)

another connection is AtW mentioned that sora needs to open the door and save "those crippled souls" (who i already have my own theory about.) and in the journal in coded the first message said "we must return to free them from their torment"

since we now know that ansem the wise is alive and licking(to some degree) i think its fair to assume that he very well could connected to the journal and the next episode will be the last and likely have a few shockers in store.

memoire.mx

there are 3 different endings plus 1 secret ending D:

sounds like coded is the biggest waste in KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back