• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentsu13

well actually nomura confirmed that when you destroy somones nobody AND heartless, thier original selvs come back into existince..or sometin' like that..

EDIT: and theres always unversedshamisen(joking)

r u sure so does that set up a boss for kh3 then?

memoire.mx

ventus heart goes to sorry so ventus can sleep D: cause ventus heart is incomplete and soras abiliity makes that

thedale

so im wonderiing if that cloaked figure is xemnas or another character entirely one that hasnt been show yet which it seems its entirely possible. also i wonder if that means that aqua will meet sora

Death

Your #1 Bruh
wait 1 person goes dies then heartless +Nobody appears then the person is brought back after heartless +Nobody die. Then Person dies again and its sa repetition :eek:

Other question. Who's LoD and C.O ?????

State

Awards
wait 1 person goes dies then heartless +Nobody appears then the person is brought back after heartless +Nobody die. Then Person dies again and its sa repetition :eek:

Nomura said they COULD return but, seeing that not every important person dies, I'm sure there will be characters we previously saw before.
Other question. Who's LoD and C.O ?????
LoD = Land of Departure, the world where Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Eraqus and Xehanort could be from.
CO = Caslte Oblivion

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
unknown up to this point, some people should be close to though.

how long do u think it'll take
i know the one guy that was playing just has to get 100% for each character since i believe he beat each scenario

P.S. : Is there any way i can change my user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back