• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed cutscenes on youtube, and some battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
ohh these are nice..know i can know what they're saying! Great job finding them. :D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Great find....but idk if i should watch them...I mean I have spoiled myself enough by seeing the main cutscenes......

*trying so hard not to watch
*deciding whether or not
*shutting down computer and running away

αsiя

space coke
**NEW INFO**
It's confirmed that Sora now has a daddy
lol

thanks to the person the OP gave us

Man seeing this scene just made me love BBS and Eraqus more than ever before
I just love it how Eraqus is like "Bitch Im ordering you to move or else I'll whip your ass"

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

Wow, Terranort's speech is the EXACT same as Ansem SoD's at DI.

MeggieKeyblader

Great find....but idk if i should watch them...I mean I have spoiled myself enough by seeing the main cutscenes......

*trying so hard not to watch
*deciding whether or not
*shutting down computer and running away

Hahah, same here. While I spoiled myself with all the main cutscenes and plot points, I'm going to keep the less important cutscenes for when it actually comes out, just so that I can have more to look forward to. Same goes for gameplay. I can't wait to see how the gameplay has changed.

Good find, though.

FadedSunrise

Hehe, I watched basically all the cutscenes I was interested in without subs through the playthroughs(read: Olympus Coliseum, any TAV ones, Aurora's land/Cinderella's land), and was delighted to find my Japanese understanding was mostly right on them by checking these.

Yay for anime teaching Japanese listening.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
All I can say is XD! Thanks man for the info. I was just finishing up on the cutscenes i didnt get translated from xenosherpias playthrough journal and then i was going to post the link to strawberrymilks channel, but oh well, GREAT FIND! i will rep you for the hell of it since im so happy ^^

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow thanks alot dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:Mega:.

Awards
Thank you SO much for the link.

It's great to see the Terra and Riku scene translated with more clarity. I knew he told Riku to keep it a secret. B)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
thanks a loooot =D, OMG!!! now the secret ending gives a different meaning and it actually makes a lot of sense ....Crap now I know why Xeahnort had brown eyes before becoming a heartless D=!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back