• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Awards Official Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lVeUZ.png

What are KHInsider Awards?
They are medals you can earn for positive and exceptional activity throughout the forums! It's a unique way to get some appreciation for your contributions to the forum. And it makes the profile next to your posts look much more exciting.

What awards are available?
We are currently undergoing a "testing phase" with this system, a beta so to speak. At beta, we only have six awards available, but the staff are planning on doling out dozens more as people get more acquainted with the system.

Chatter Monkey
Master Debater
Forum Insaniteer
Starving Artist
News Hound
Glorious Nippon!

You can view official information on these awards in the awards tab of the forums: KHInsider Forums - Awards

Additionally, we will have specific awards for winners of official KHInsider contests such as Hottest of the Hot and Signature of the Week. So now you can finally have permanent recognition for being a winner.

I think I deserve an award, stop ignoring me!
Keep in mind, this thread is not for complaining about why you do not have an award. Instead, what you can do is keep enjoying your time on the forums. Additionally, if you feel like the staff may have overlooked you, you can once again go to the awards tab (KHInsider Forums - Awards) and either request an award for yourself or nominate someone else for an award. Keep in mind, the awards are for present and future contributions, as in, how you've been contributing to the forums since this system was put in place on May 30, 2010, not your past contributions.

I receive an error when requesting or nominating someone for an award:

We have not figured out why this error message is coming up. However, if you get the message "There's some error when sending your award request. Please contact site's administrator for assistant.", don't fret. Your request still went through.

So who made all of this possible?
Shamdeo - Your forum administrator and the sprite maker for the awards. You guys seriously need to give him ehugs or something.
Silh - immoral support
The forum and site staffs - for helping to put the system together, and for comitting to taking the time out to keep this entire thing going.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is the best addition to the forum ever. You admins are great at improving, this is like a combination of EXP and Rep for me. Great job with this idea

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
At least this won't contribute to people spamming nonsense like with rep.

Pretty cool feature

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I receive an error when requesting or nominating someone for an award:
We have not figured out why this error message is coming up. However, if you get the message "There's some error when sending your award request. Please contact site's administrator for assistant.", don't fret. Your request still went through.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Okay, i can go the explanation,. but it gives me the error when I send it.

So yea, that's whta happened. :3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Wow! Thanks! I think the closest two I might deserve anytime soon are Chatter Monkey (I 'talk' a lot and by that, I mean not just the actual post count.) and maybe News Hound, but I do more commenting on the news than posting, so maybe not. Keep it coming. The only things from the old version I'm waiting on are a working "Mark Forums Read" option and the new skin, so I'm not too worried about everything of yesteryear coming back asap.

If Dogen got the Debate Master award, then Phoenix and Hidden (and maybe Infinity as well) better have it to. I'd say they're the Debate Masters of KHI for sure, along with Sam/ Bangkok Superpussy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back