• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

I'd prefer Hayden to, but it looks like she's been replaced.

Not necessairily. I'd hardly call "I should be" as an actual confirmation :/

lycorismoon29 said:
Screw the embed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLlBFmNailo

Does this sound like Terra? It kinda does.

Not really... maybe a little bit but he really doesn't sound like Terra that much. I searched him on IMDB (no, I wasn't looking for confirmations) It says he'll voice in the new Tinkerbell movie which may explain the Disney connection. But again, since we all know how "reliable" IMDB is, this may not be true but I figured I'd throw that out there anyway

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

It kinda does, I agree. ^^

If it is Matt Lanter, wouldn't that make Terra...

-insert fangasm here-

lol, Terra was Anakin Skywalker since the Japanese trailers... if Matt Lanter ends up playing as him, then he is officially Anakin Skywalker, Xehanort is officially Spock, and Eraqus is officially Luke Skywalker.

It'd also be funny considering that it means Luke Skywalker is teaching his father... and he is much older than his father... how does that work? lol

But to be honest, I don't hear much of Terra in his voice...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It kinda does, I agree. ^^

If it is Matt Lanter, wouldn't that make Terra Eraqus' father?

XD It would! XD

Oh god...this game would become home to Star Wars conflict. There needs to be more Star Trek characters. Edit: Okay, so if Jumba talks, there will be one more ST character, however minor his role in the ST series was.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Oh god...this game would become home to Star Wars conflict. There needs to be more Star Trek characters. Edit: Okay, so if Jumba talks, there will be one more ST character, however minor his role in the ST series was.

Time for another Star Wars reference!

Apparently in the CGI Star Wars Old Republic trailer where it had the narrator... the narrator is Gantu from Lilo and Stitch.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Time for another Star Wars reference!

Apparently in the CGI Star Wars Old Republic trailer where it had the narrator... the narrator is Gantu from Lilo and Stitch.

Yup! That guy is in a lot of stuff. Disney connection! He is Sebastian!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Yup! That guy is in a lot of stuff. Disney connection! He is Sebastian!

Really? Never knew that. The only reason I knew he was in Old Republic was because I watched a video of these guys reviewing the trailer and they said "Doesn't the narrator sound like the big dude from Lilo and Stitch?" "Yeah, I think it is actually." and then looked it up.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Matt Lanter definitely seems like a good candidate for Terra, I think it sounds a lot like him, and he's not completely out of no where, he's got a twitter that he responds to it looks like. Mm, but it could still be anyone.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Matt Lanter definitely seems like a good candidate for Terra, I think it sounds a lot like him, and he's not completely out of no where, he's got a twitter that he responds to it looks like. Mm, but it could still be anyone.

Well if someone has a twitter, they can ask him. The answer would probably be no but I guess it doesn't hurt to try...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well if someone has a twitter, they can ask him. The answer would probably be no but I guess it doesn't hurt to try...

I think I'll ask. Twitter tiem!

Edit: So I sent a tweet...twit...whatever you call it on twitter. Let us hope he responds.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

"Assume" means that you truly believe something. Not "speculation". Do you HONESTLY assume Billy Zane would return to voice young MX when it's already confirmed he won't do Apprentice Xehanort?
Fine, I guess you can all live in your fantasyworld in your mind until September 7th when the very first cutscene shows that Billy Zane won't voice young Master Xehanort :/
Apprentice Xehanort =/= Master Xehanort.

And so what? We're having fun with speculations and assumptions about the VAs. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's a fandom; you're supposed to have fun with it, not go around with a stick up your ass because someone just said something as a joke. And it's not like young MX actually has a speaking part anyway. You just see him standing on the DI just for a few seconds before it fades

Have you seen a new Zane movie lately? I haven't.
The last time I saw him in something new was a few months ago in a series called The Deep End on...I believe it was ABC. It was canceled after only one season. Which was kinda sad, I thought it was pretty decent; little bit on the "meh" side, but still not all that bad. But as for movies, he's got 2 or 3 for 2010 and 4 for 2011. One of these he's filming (he's the producer, apparently) and the others are in either pre-production or post-production. Got this all from IMDB - yeah, I know, but I was curious.

And he did a song for Charmed. I'll just leave this here. Not that it's all that relevant, but....oh well. :D
[video=youtube;qgc6TmCLBcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgc6TmCLBcc[/video]

EDIT:

Okay, you know, scratch what I said about Matt. I think he's a good candidate for Terra.

DID WE FINALLY FIND TERRA'S VA?! :insert dramatic music here: FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON "WE HAVE NO FCKING CLUE"!

Sempied

After listening to the video, and the E3 trailer.....I could see this as thee most fitting for Terra based on the "Help me understand Master Xehanort what is it that i've failed to learn?" line. :O

By jove I hope we've finally found it.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

After listening to the video, and the E3 trailer.....I could see this as thee most fitting for Terra based on the "Help me understand Master Xehanort what is it that i've failed to learn?" line. :O

By jove I hope we've finally found it.

:listens to him and the "What is it I've failed to learn" line again:

I do indeed think we've finally found him!

Posting these for the sake of comparison:

[video=youtube;Lvz1z2lsh9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvz1z2lsh9s&playnext=1&videos=jwUs156h_sc&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh%2Bdiv-1r-2-HM[/video]

[video=youtube;u9JSMonOm7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9JSMonOm7c[/video]

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Why havent they released Terra's VA yet though? its been 3 months since the release dates been confirmed and still nothing.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Why havent they released Terra's VA yet though? its been 3 months since the release dates been confirmed and still nothing.

Who knows?

Sometimes, for whatever reason, they don't release VA info until right before the game's to be released, or they just let the fans find out on the day of said release date. I don't really know why they wouldn't announce Terra's VA; maybe it has something to do with a gag order?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Who knows?

Sometimes, for whatever reason, they don't release VA info until right before the game's to be released, or they just let the fans find out on the day of said release date. I don't really know why they wouldn't announce Terra's VA; maybe it has something to do with a gag order?

But they released ven's and aquas va right after e3 though, and terra is one of the main characters too

Sempied

But they released ven's and aquas va right after e3 though, and terra is one of the main characters too
They didn't really "Release them"

Jesse himself confirmed it ages before the game was officially announced, and Willa is a given based on her being new, and there is only one new female character that doesn't have a VA.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well, I'm hoping he responds. I'm looking out for the "@blackcanary29" that might appear on his page. And he tweets a lot, so he might respond.

Hopefully we have found Terra. Then i can joke that Anakin is being taught by Luke then eventually turns to Spock's side.

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Well, I'm hoping he responds. I'm looking out for the "@blackcanary29" that might appear on his page. And he tweets a lot, so he might respond.

Hopefully we have found Terra. Then i can joke that Anikin is being taught by Luke then eventually turns to Spock's side.

The nerds are going to have a field day with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back