• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

David Boreanaz or Doug Erholtz?

• David Boreanaz (KH1)

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Doug Erholtz (Everything Else)

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread

why do you guys want to find out his VA so badly?

Because he's the only VA we don't know. :| And he's an important character.

Because we want to know who is the blame for making Terra sound like a puss with no emotion.

I don't think he was that bad.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

why do you guys want to find out his VA so badly?

Because he's the only main character who's voice hasn't been announced. Think about it... we have Ventus, Aqua, Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas Mickey Mouse, and even a bunch of side Disney characters from other worlds. Terra's is one of the very few VAs we actually know.

αsiя;5219831 said:
Because we want to know who is the blame for making Terra sound like a puss with no emotion.

Well I'm going to have to be the fifth person to disagree with you right there.

sonickenshin

Awards

αsiя;5219831 said:
I'm gonna be the sixth person to disagree and say...nah, he's gonna be a mixed bag.

Lady-Lee

Awards

αsiя;5219831 said:
I wouldnt say he sounds like a puss...but he does sound off.

Sempied

Do you guys think he'd actually confirm if we'd ask? What if he's got a gag order in his contract?
It's at least worth a shot. Everyone knows the rest of the cast, and Terra is still unconfirmed. How would he even know the other VA's? The game has recordings in separate rooms so I doubt they'd include a gag order thing in the contract if it'd interfere with such other criteria.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well, we might as well try. Who knows?

Maybe just ask if he'll be voicing anyone in BbS, rather than Terra specifically maybe? Or anyone in the KH series, I dunno. He might...

That would work. We can eliminate everyone else anyways since Terra's the only original character left unconfirmed.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

It's at least worth a shot. Everyone knows the rest of the cast, and Terra is still unconfirmed. How would he even know the other VA's? The game has recordings in separate rooms so I doubt they'd include a gag order thing in the contract if it'd interfere with such other criteria.

True; he most likely doesn't know the other VAs, but I thought the other VAs had some sort of gag order in their contract. I know that Epcar did, at least for KH2 if I remember correctly, and I think Quinton said something about one...I don't know what exactly the gag orders say they can and can't reveal, and I guess it changes with each game.

Maybe just ask if he'll be voicing anyone in BbS, rather than Terra specifically maybe? Or anyone in the KH series, I dunno. He might...

Be as vague as possible, good tactic. :D

So, has anyone heard from him yet?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Can we stop saying gag order? That sounds so wrong, the proper term is NDA. Faster to type that way.

Even if they did sign something like that, oh well? Jess McCartney broke his straight out the gate, and there have been VA's to confirm their involvement. Hell, the new Jiminy Cricket even went so far as to let us know Re:Coded was coming. I think saying they're in it is one thing, saying who it is/how much they make/ technical stuff might not be a good idea.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Can we stop saying gag order? That sounds so wrong, the proper term is NDA. Faster to type that way.

Oh wow, even on KHI we have to be politically correct. :|

Even if they did sign something like that, oh well? Jess McCartney broke his straight out the gate, and there have been VA's to confirm their involvement. Hell, the new Jiminy Cricket even went so far as to let us know Re:Coded was coming. I think saying they're in it is one thing, saying who it is/how much they make/ technical stuff might not be a good idea.

If you read my other post, I said I don't know how much the gag order/NDA/whatever lets them reveal in terms of their involvement in the game. I don't even know how much technical stuff the directors reveal to them anyway, considering they don't even do a very good job telling them stuff about the character they're playing that they could actually use.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Oh wow, even on KHI we have to be politically correct. :|

It's just...gag is one of those words...like moist...

If you read my other post, I said I don't know how much the gag order/NDA/whatever lets them reveal in terms of their involvement in the game. I don't even know how much technical stuff the directors reveal to them anyway, considering they don't even do a very good job telling them stuff about the character they're playing that they could actually use.
I did, =P, I wrote my post to supplement yours as I wasn't really rebutting anyone.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

It's just...gag is one of those words...like moist...

I did, =P, I wrote my post to supplement yours as I wasn't really rebutting anyone.

Unless you're very dirty-minded, I really don't see what the problem is with the words "moist" and "gag." Or how they even relate to each other outside of said context.

Little_monster

i wish that billy zane would come bak i liked him and xehanort's heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back