• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
>:C DON'T. INSULT. LYCORIS.

And actually, it IS a decent comparison. =/

KH = The Heart of All Hearts/Worlds/People, etc
Sora = "The Boy Who Can Connect His Heart To Anyone"

Funny, Ansem The Wise seems to support Lycoris' idea. =/

Nomura already confirmed that ANYONE can connect thier hearts to ANYONE. Vanitas and Ventus connected their hearts, Terra and Xehanort connected their hearts. ANYONE CAN DO IT.
And Nomura ALSO said that Sora is a NORMAL BOY WHO ISN'T SPECIAL.

You truly say it's a decent comparison?

Barrack Obama: President of the United States
Hell: The place Satan lives in.

Oh yeah, I can TOTALLY see why comparing Sora to KH is "decent" -_-

Since you're using words from Ansem the Wise, I'll use some too:
"I'm afraid that any theory of your's is like an empire of ignorance!"

this "The new secret boss is KH" theory sounds plausible, but if it is true why would Sora's theme be in its battle music? (again, I still don't hear it but assuming it's hidden in there)

It isn't there. They're hearing things because they're trying too hard to connect this boss to something when there is no connection at all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Sora is a normal boy.
2. KH is the heart of every single heart in the KH universe. Sora isn't that.
3. He connects his heart to his friends.

1. Sora is hardly normal given the event that starts BBS out. I don't hear about other babies just being born connecting their heart to a broken one?
2. I didn't say Sora's heart is the heart of every heart.
3. Sora connects his heart to his friends, and the hearts that have touched his friends.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Funny, Ansem The Wise seems to support Lycoris' idea. =/

Ansem also called Namine a nobody. Yet she is possessing neither the body nor the memories that a Nobody is usually made from.

1. Sora is hardly normal given the event that starts BBS out. I don't hear about other babies just being born connecting their heart to a broken one?
2. I didn't say Sora's heart is the heart of every heart.
3. Sora connects his heart to his friends, and the hearts that have touched his friends.

1. Nomura wants to talk.
2. But Kingdom Hearts is the heart of all hearts. So he isn't kingdom hearts.
3. Idk about that but w/e

RonXsilva

I enjoy reading this heated debate :D... but again i ask can anypost please post a link to this interview with Nomura where he states that the music is a link to his/her idenity I want to see it.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I enjoy reading this heated debate :D... but again i ask can anypost please post a link to this interview with Nomura where he states that the music is a link to his/her idenity I want to see it.

I'm curious too... wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't even exist and VirgilTheart just made it up.

PowerIsNothing

I'm curious too... wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't even exist and VirgilTheart just made it up.

I was thinking the same thing. The only thing we have to go on is that you wouldn't expect the boss to be here in this time, so by that logic...it could be Sora. So it could be anyone, no reason to suspect Sora as the prime suspect.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
It isn't there. They're hearing things because they're trying too hard to connect this boss to something when there is no connection at all.
I did say "assuming it's hidden in there"

I agree with you, I don't think it's there. That was a question for those who think it is in there, and for those who think this new boss is KH.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Funny. Especially since it was mentioned by others, prior to my mentioning of it. =/ Sorry if I'm wrong about that, because I do recall there being such an interview, but I did not make it up.

OSM1017

I don't think the new secret boss is anyone we know, the Sora theory sounds plausible but we always seem to try to connect all these mysterious characters to Sora whenever they pop up.

I'm not hearing Sora's theme anywhere in the music either. It could be Xemnas or Xehanort in some form after Xemnas. Who knows. He/She seems to share the Organization's powers so I guess that's a clue.

Wahm-bulence

yeah I dont see it either... which makes me think that the theory may be a bit farfetch and odd to me at least...

I'll keep looking for it... I don't think all the interview are on that site...
I get how Sora, Roxas and Vens themes are kind of alike, but I don't think music is a very good place to be looking for hints either

Theart

Awards
Again, sorry if I'm wrong on that one. I recalled reading a interview that said something like that, and I saw others mention it here, so I jumped the gun. But I'm saying that I didn't make it up. =/

Theart

Awards
Better than the Eraqus theory i heard.

OR any Xehanort theory. I don't think it is him or any incarnates considering the height of MF.

It's also better than the Ansem the Wise theories. How in God's name could an elderly man who needed Mickey's aid to save him from a few Dusks be capable of fighting like MF? =/ Sora seems like a stretch at times, but he honestly makes more sense to me than anyone else, save for the notion that it's someone completely new.

RonXsilva

Again, sorry if I'm wrong on that one. I recalled reading a interview that said something like that, and I saw others mention it here, so I jumped the gun. But I'm saying that I didn't make it up. =/

Nothing to be sorry about this is a fourm where you are suppost to throw out theories and debate on things even if imo think that the Sora theory is werid but thats my opinon... I just think its just a new character with incredible powers...I just hope it wont be like KH:FM where Xemnas was harder as a secret boss and rather than the last boss XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back