• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D 60-70% complete!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there guys and girls!

So according to the latest issue of Famitsu, KH3D is approximately 60-70% complete~! Tha's pretty awesome to hear, so at least we know that the game is likely going to be able to meet the Spring 2012 release date!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fuck yeah! :D

I can't wait until we start getting scans revealing worlds and characters again! I miss those.

BBSFTW

sweetness so if it is Aabout 60-70% done then yea spring time seem quite possible now and maybe this mean the english one is up to par and might get release like a month after japanese *cross fingers*

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I love how Square Enix is keeping up pretty good with game progressing (other than Versus). This makes me happy.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
BONK YEA....which means I gotta avoid this section soon xD

There's gonna be some news on Versus in this week's famitsu <3.

...hmm...yup...yup I'm having mini-heartattack

BBSFTW

here is to hoping spring means the beginning of spring (march?)

indeed but if it goes bbs route it'll be the last month of spring T_T but like someone else said that kh 10th birthday being in march and square wanting to get it out on that day sound nice

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm really seeing an early spring release (February-March)here. This is awesome.

Lonbilly

Awards
indeed but if it goes bbs route it'll be the last month of spring T_T but like someone else said that kh 10th birthday being in march and square wanting to get it out on that day sound nice

Well seeing as how DDD has been hinted at that it's been being localized for quite some time, I'd say at least a three-to-four week wait is likely, but so is a month to three months. Either way I'm stoked.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I definitely see early Spring happening. and omg Versus news. Also gonna bet between a month-three month gap between releases for the regions. ; A; what a good two weeks these have and will be.

BBSFTW

Well seeing as how DDD has been hinted at that it's been being localized for quite some time, I'd say at least a three-to-four week wait is likely, but so is a month to three months. Either way I'm stoked.

I know i am so stoked hopefully it is only like a month different cuz then that makes it easier to avoid spoilers *cross fingers*

Lonbilly

Awards
This almost kind of makes me believe either a HD KH will be released or BbSv2, seeing as how near completion this is and KH3 won't be done for awhile, especially since Versus probably isn't near finishing yet.

BBSFTW

This almost kind of makes me believe either a HD KH will be released or BbSv2, seeing as how near completion this is and KH3 won't be done for awhile, especially since Versus probably isn't near finishing yet.

yea i am thinking at jump festa we will have an offical date for kh3d then bam square will show some kind of bbs volume 2 trailer or HD Kh collection

Lonbilly

Awards
yea i am thinking at jump festa we will have an offical date for kh3d then bam square will show some kind of bbs volume 2 trailer or HD Kh collection

It has to be one or the other, or a completely new title. There is no way they plan on going three years (at least) without a KH Game. And I don;t think KH3 will even be near done in the next three years, so there has to be a next title or Collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back