• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
nah, it's totally being turned into Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts
I would love this! I really hope something like this is in development, just not as a replacement for kh3 lol. Im disappointed that 2.5 wasnt announced, it would have been cool since kh2 is exactly a year after kh1 if 2.5 were announced exactly a year after 1.5, but there are still several events to look forward to!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would love this! I really hope something like this is in development, just not as a replacement for kh3 lol.
Im disappointed that 2.5 wasnt announced, it would have been cool since kh2 is exactly a year after kh1 if 2.5 were announced exactly a year after 1.5, but there are still several events to look forwrd to!

The latest interview with Theatrhythm Producer Ichiruo Hazama suggests that Curtain Call will be the last entry in the series. Curiously, this contradicts a comment he made last year, where he expressed interest in expanding it to other franchises.

I'm hoping that CC won't actually be the last, as Theatrhythm is something that started with Kingdom Hearts (the art style and game concept originated from KH Mobile). It would be nice if it returned to KH before they stopped completely.

Korai

Awards
The latest interview with Theatrhythm Producer Ichiruo Hazama suggests that Curtain Call will be the last entry in the series. Curiously, this contradicts a comment he made last year, where he expressed interest in expanding it to other franchises. I'm hoping that CC won't actually be the last, as Theatrhythm is something that started with Kingdom Hearts (the art style and game concept originated from KH Mobile). It would be nice if it returned to KH before they stopped completely.
i havent seen this interview, but maybe by "last entry in the series" he meant "last entry in TRFF series" and they could start a TRKH series! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i havent seen this interview, but maybe by "last entry in the series" he meant "last entry in TRFF series" and they could start a TRKH series! :D

Let's hope! TKH has the potential to be greater than that of TFF, so it would be wonderful if they would consider taking advantage of it!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
So right now, my only question is whether or not they're going to find some way to keep up the "1 game per year" thing or if this is where that pattern ends. I figured that eventually they'd end it because I don't see them being able to make a new KH game per year before KH3's release, but I didn't think it'd be this soon. Ah well.

Korai

Awards
So right now, my only question is whether or not they're going to find some way to keep up the "1 game per year" thing or if this is where that pattern ends. I figured that eventually they'd end it because I don't see them being able to make a new KH game per year before KH3's release, but I didn't think it'd be this soon. Ah well.
maybe theyll fill the gaps with TRKH
XD

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If anything significant was to be released during TGS, it would've already happened. That's all she wrote, folks, there's nothing left.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
congratulations on winning an award even though you weren't even there

Awards.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
.....I feel like SQEX is mocking us now. ._.

Haha, blame the Japan Game Awards panel of voters did.

So they won for Best In (Not) Show?? That's awesome! :p

Yep! It's pretty amazing when you think about it. The desire for these two games are high everywhere despite the fact there isn't much for us to look at for these games.

I bet if more had been shown for both games, they would have gotten a bunch of awards.

zachen

Awards
Am I the only one a little disappointed in the lack of Twewy news? I really wanna see SOMETHING done with that series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back