• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

limit

Whoops, was referring to Kingdom Hearts specifically :/

*le edit*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i scream

u scream

we all scream

for BBSHD

You totally set me up for failure there lol I was chanting "Ice Cream Beat" at the end, not BbSHD...although BbSHD is definitely better.

I really hope we get more information about the Mirage Arena. It has so much potential to succeed.

This.

I'm not expecting too much KH3 news if any from Jump Festa since they clearly want to spotlight KH2.5 so I'm most excited to see footage of BbS and Re:Coded in HD and I'm really curious about Mirage Arena, mainly if it's online, that's all I need, good graphics be darned.

Beast's Castle has a pretty good first trip as the KHII worlds go. Halloween Town was probably chosen because it has the most obvious Final Mix changes: new music and costumes in Christmas Town. Nope, I can't fault the marketing team with these five demos.

Excuse me?!?!? The lack of KH2 Atlantica clearly shows that the marketing team knows nothing about their own game [/sarcasm]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As the world wait for December 21st (Japan Time) to roll around, waves of fans begin to chant from their collective spots in this vast world chanting "Online Mirage Arena," until it became the only sound heard in the entire world.

and then we don't get online Mirage Arena and cry enough to make Venice sink...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(i would buy all the dlc for online mirage arena)

don't let square enix know

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I already told them that only Terra's story should be on the disc, and Ventus' and Aqua's stories are now DLC.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
and then we don't get online Mirage Arena and cry enough to make Venice sink...

No jinxing, now... that chanting is a good idea and we don't want it to yield nothing.

I'd pay for Mirage Arena DLC, too... but I just hope, I really do, that they don't make us pay for those BbSFM-exclusive arena matches.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No jinxing, now... that chanting is a good idea and we don't want it to yield nothing.

I'd pay for Mirage Arena DLC, too... but I just hope, I really do, that they don't make us pay for those BbSFM-exclusive arena matches.

They wouldn't. Besides it being highly unethical, the additional stuff isn't worth splitting out of the game to make it DLC anyways. 8D

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm really looking forward to seeing Christmas Town in HD with rearranged versions of What a Surprise/Happy Holidays and the HUD revamps for BBS. ;A;

[video=youtube;J9HQVDMqvXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9HQVDMqvXQ[/video]

[video=youtube;0aByCZ4GEZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aByCZ4GEZw[/video]

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Me as well. Seeing Christmas town and hearing that good ol christmas town theme is one of things I actually look forward to most in kh2fm.

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.
I can't believe I didn't realise this before but, now that BBS is gonna be on a more powerful system, does that mean we can have capes, or has everyone gotten used to not having capes? :'(
"Please, Square."
"No."
"But the Lingering Sentiment got a cape!"
"He's special."
"How so?"
"He's Secret Boss material."
"Dammit!"

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I don't mean to burst your bubble, but some people here seem to have gotten used to not having capes. Personally, I don't see capes making it into BbSFM, although I don't mind either way.

Capes may happen, they may not happen, and we can only wait and see.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I don't mind that they removed the capes, tbh. Just made them look like some kind of comic-book superheroes anyways.

Anyways, totally forgot about the remastered music (*gasp*). Looking forward to that as well (KH 2 needs it soo bad)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't want capes. I think they were cool and the PS3 could definitely render them just fine (the PSP could render them just fine as well. They removed them because of the Mirage Arena and the chugging framerate it created, and we all know MA had a lot of framerate issues) but I like how things turned out without the capes. They look futuristic rather than superhero-y, and I prefer the futuristic look to it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(secretly everybody prefers no capes so we can stare at that form-fitting armor)

I don't particularly care whether they include or exclude them, personally.

limit

Oh god, I forgot about the capes

Give us the caaaaaaaaaaaaapeees!!

In all seriousness, I kinda like the superhero thing, I can't explain why but you knew they were fighting against darkness, against evil, and it looked really cool. Wouldn't really affect me (too much) if they didn't include it, though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm kind of ambivalent on capes, sure they look awesome, I'd be lying if jumping around with capes wasn't awesome, but when you think about it, capes are kind of...well, pointless. They can get tangled in airplane turbines, rockets, elevator shafts, sink holes, vortexs in the ocean, etc. and can kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back