• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hmmm idk why but shouldnt say 2013 ? becouse december of next year is a verry long ways to wait o.o

The dating for Jump Festa has always been like this. Nevertheless, Jump Festa 2014 is taking place from December 21-22, 2013.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because Jump Festa is right at the end of the year, it advertises games for the next year and beyond. Since the expo is at the end of 2013, it's called "Jump Festa 2014".

Last year in 2012, it was Jump Festa 2013.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Hoping beyond hope here, but what about the box art for 2.5 being revealed? Huh? No? Okay...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The box art for 1.5 wasn't announced till January 25th. Before then, it was old concept art from KHFM.

WastedPenguin

Awards
Hell yeah :D
I am really excited about what awaits us and what new Features Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and BBS FM will have.
Thats gonna be awesome.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hell yeah :D
I am really excited about what awaits us and what new Features Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and BBS FM will have.
Thats gonna be awesome.

Strictly speaking, I don't think there's going to be anything that's entirely new content-wise. It's extremely likely that what's inside those games is exactly the same as the original KH2FM and BbSFM, albeit ported in HD.

The new things will probably be in the form of remastered soundtrack for KH2FM (which I am so looking forward to), tweaks on camera controls, and / or possibly a revamp of Mirage Arena in KH2FM.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really hope they show another KH III trailer or at least FF XV and maybe a release date/window.
If not, I don't care, unless they announce english X/chi but I don't think they'd do that at Jump Fiesta

WastedPenguin

Awards
Strictly speaking, I don't think there's going to be anything that's entirely new content-wise. It's extremely likely that what's inside those games is exactly the same as the original KH2FM and BbSFM, albeit ported in HD.

The new things will probably be in the form of remastered soundtrack for KH2FM (which I am so looking forward to), tweaks on camera controls, and / or possibly a revamp of Mirage Arena in KH2FM.

I know that, with new features i meant better camera controls and a overworked reaction command system.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope we get more information about the Mirage Arena. It has so much potential to succeed.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I really hope we get more information about the Mirage Arena. It has so much potential to succeed.

This.

I'm also very curious how they're gonna treat BBS overall. The original didn't feel like a console game, although it came very close. Stuff like gameplay animation needs to be refined here and there in order to truly feel like a proper console game and not just an upscaled PSP game. Another thing I'm curious about is whether or not they're gonna make any adjustments on the areas. The portable games always have smaller areas to run through, to save space so I wonder if they're gonna tweak that at all. And of course, the framerate issues (when things get a bit too busy) need to be solved.

I'm not expecting too much changes in KH 2 FM, aside from the added FM content, of course.

Anyways, really excited to finally see this thing in action!

Antar

Awards
KH 2.5 is going to be amazing! I really loved BBS and Kh2 is going to be really fun, too. I can't wait, actually I can, but I want it so bad! :D

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm also very curious how they're gonna treat BBS overall. The original didn't feel like a console game, although it came very close. Stuff like gameplay animation needs to be refined here and there in order to truly feel like a proper console game and not just an upscaled PSP game. Another thing I'm curious about is whether or not they're gonna make any adjustments on the areas. The portable games always have smaller areas to run through, to save space so I wonder if they're gonna tweak that at all. And of course, the framerate issues (when things get a bit too busy) need to be solved.

I'm not expecting too much changes in KH 2 FM, aside from the added FM content, of course.

Anyways, really excited to finally see this thing in action!
I think the only changes to BBSFM will be new models, changing the camera from shoulder buttons to stick, and fixing the framerate issue.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Good world choices for BBS. Castle of Dreams is Ven's best world, imho; Enchanted Domain sets up Terra's story; and while Radiant Garden isn't Aqua's best world, it gives you a good vertical slice of the central plot, and also a fight with Vanitas, which I think was probably why it was chosen heads and above the rest.

Beast's Castle has a pretty good first trip as the KHII worlds go. Halloween Town was probably chosen because it has the most obvious Final Mix changes: new music and costumes in Christmas Town. Nope, I can't fault the marketing team with these five demos.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Ah can't wait to see how BBS looks on the PS3! Like others have said I really hope we don't have such a big gap between the release dates again.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think the only changes to BBSFM will be new models, changing the camera from shoulder buttons to stick, and fixing the framerate issue.

I feel like the Osaka Team may go all out with BBS, considering it's their baby and all~

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

This is the major change I'm looking forward to for BBS. We might finally get a true online multiplayer experience for kH.

Gram

Banned
Awards

As do I. Hoping they expand on it as I'd love to see it in later titles. (preferably as replacement to Olympus)

limit

Oooh, definitely looking forward to seeing this! It's too bad Square probably won't release a 2.5 demo on PSN, from the looks of 1.5, but whatevs, I guess...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back