• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What would genuinely surprise you in this entry?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
If Sora doesn't prevail and Xehanort starts destroying worlds.

I actually kinda want that to happen as a weak moment for Sora. Then he can get over it, grow, and defeat Xehanort.

As for what would surprise me, text box cutscenes.

Also, any way they end up bringing back Terra will surprise me. I've tried, I can't come up with any theories on how he's gonna return.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
My personal surprise would be seeing a young Terra and Aqua in this game. We've seen Lea, Isa and Ienzo in their youth so why not Terra and Aqua? The only reason why it's in the surprise category is that I can't see a narrative reason to look into that particular time period.

Tron making an appearance.

You know, I feel that this has the highest possibility... but not in the way people are expecting. There's the possibility of him being a Link Summon. In Dream Drop Distance, Rinzler was able to recognise Sora (albeit too late).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the thirtheen darkness doest get reveal until the finaland it somebody that we did not to expect it to be

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If Larxene’s Somebody is totally different than her Nobody. Like if she was an Aerith type, but has clearly been through some stuff. I want to see my savage nymph in all her glory. But I could see it being a really poetic revelation that she kept all this rage inside that she was able to let loose once she no longer had a heart to hold her back. That might be too intense for KH though. Lol

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If Sora doesn't kiss Kairi at the end. Don't get friendzoned Sora.

Awards
I would be extremely surprised if Xehanort was unable to recruit a 13 vessel and Sora and co defeats him. Or if like Kingdom Hearts was never opened. That would be a huge shock. And probably if like Roxas and Namine and Ventus don't come back.

Heck yes! Sora has to kiss Kairi!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I just finished reading the english novels and my resolve has never been greater.

Legit. I’ve never seen two boys so obvious in my life than in these novels.

I fully believe that Sora would be demisexual and it could happen.

In a more serious manner, in a perfect world Sora would definitely just kiss everybody he liked.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- If the game addresses fully and completely that it is Aqua and Sora who are truly connected as he inherited her mission and will and doesn't run the Naruto "boy with boy, girl with girl".

- If they will indeed give you at least one important fight in which you control someone else other than Sora and Riku. At this point I don't expect much.

- If Hayner, Pence and Olette will have a satisfying and earned involvement and won't feel boring and out of place like the kid segments in Jurassic Park III. There, I said it.

- If every single fan theory about KH III made throughout all these years was true. Kingdom Hearts is everything, Xehanort will be redeemed but also won't and will be betrayed by every single vessel at some point in the game, the characters will be taking turn in being either one of the seven lights or one of the thirteen seekers since there's like 30 candidates, Kairi's Grandma is secretly 50 characters. Sora and the characters romantically interested in him (half Universe) will not kiss in order to protect a pure love, but will also get down to it like rabbits.
The final boss will be the Master of Masters, a personification of Kingdom Hearts who is also Brain who is also Nomura.
Who is Kairi's Grandma.

If Sora doesn't kiss Kairi at the end. Don't get friendzoned Sora.

Please let it be that my boi sora gets in the kiss.

Heck yes! Sora has to kiss Kairi!

I needed this today. Let us iron our resolve, brethrens.

Man my boy Sora is too pure for kissing.

Sure, let's go with "pure", why not.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If Larxene’s Somebody is totally different than her Nobody. Like if she was an Aerith type, but has clearly been through some stuff. I want to see my savage nymph in all her glory. But I could see it being a really poetic revelation that she kept all this rage inside that she was able to let loose once she no longer had the heart to hold her back. That might be too intense for KH though. Lol

That's what I want to see happen. She did mention that "People without hearts are so boring" so I'd love to see her ideology on that delved further. Nomura did say that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be dark so I can see this being one of the darker elements.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That's what I want to see happen. She did mention that "People without hearts are so boring" so I'd love to see her ideology on that delved further. Nomura did say that Kingdom Hearts III is going to be dark so I can see this being one of the darker elements.

I’d love for them to go there. Even if she’s a vessel, they could dive into her backstory to explore something like this. I’d really like them to delve into all the past lives of the returning Org members in some way. I also love the ideas I’ve seen suggested that their pasts could be tied in the Disney worlds, like Marluxia possibly connected to Corona, Gothel, and the magic flower. Larxene could have something similar tying her to Olympus or San Fransokyo. I could totally see Hades taking advantage of a tormented soul like her’s, possibly making her a foil to Meg’s story in the film.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Since it came out in the other thread: I'll be very surprised if Kairi's Grandma actually turns out being an important character.

I was sure about her not being one (and I still am), but my confidence is staggering a little, with developers talking about Lord Pence and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back