• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DarkGrey Heroine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• NOOOO my dear the explanation is much simpler. :^)
    I am very thirsty but also very gay
    but my faves are almost all guys soooo im not interested OR VERSED ENOUGH IN WRITING ANYTHING MORE SMUTTY
    well rarely i do buuut its really not often xD
    Hm yeah, both approaches would work, I wonder what they'll do. Like, in all of it, his and Isa's past are intertwined, so it's kinda like Axel should feel the same as Lea, yet doesn't, I guess?

Isa is even worse though. There was never a real explanation as to why he went from a quiet sassy teenager to a downright asshole. I think that bothers me more than Lea and Axel, actually. xD

NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT.
    It also doesn't count that Mansex talks to Aqua's ded shell more than Terra did to the real one. >:

I guess my main problem about Axel and Lea is that they don't really feel like the same person? And KH3D-Lea does not feel like BBS-Lea at all...I mean ofc, he's older, but still, something feels off. I feel like they kinda drove themselves into a corner with this nobody thing.

It's funny because Cloud of Darkness, in FF III, is supposed to be genderless, but was still already a titty-monster. Ohhh, Square, what are you doing. SHE'S SO PRETTY THO AH DEM HAIRS.
    >Green light for thirsty shippers
    M E ? :^)
    I'd just love anything that finally tries to dive into the relationships between the BBS characters, good and bad. Heck, even Sora and Xemnas in that one KH3 trailer have more interaction than TAV. >:

I swear I can already see myself running through Corona and just stopping midway like "omg look there's a flower here. A flower!!!! IN THE WIND. Omg best game design ever wow just WOW Nomura you exceeded my expectations a FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Thanks for the nightmares btw. I'm creeped out.
    But hey, if people ship Riku and Mickey, I bet they ship Minnie with Sora, too? Then it's only a short way over to Vanitas...
    I don't know, I feel like Lea and Axel are supposed to be the same person, because Axel (and the rest of Org XIII except for Roxas) awoke as nobodies with their old memories intact, thus didn't form a "new" identity and basically didn't become a new person like Roxas did. So I don't think SE will really give him any crisis :l

TRUE DARKNESS

(Imagine it in her voice. If you don't know it, go listen. Cloud of Darkness is bae. She's evil and perfectly so and has the perfect sexy dark voice. she's the fem!vanitas i need but don't deserve)
    Hm yeah, that would probably work as well, as long as it's not done in the same way as with Aranea. Like, she was evil before, but she never actually heavily harmed anyone in the group, so it's still a different thing to tackle than with Vanitas.
    I'd be in for him deciding it's not worth being a seeker and thus deciding to switch sides.
    (Ok small input here, you remember he feels some of what Ventus feels, right? Would love to see some interaction regarding that in case he does somehow switch sides. And I know that Ventus has no reason to trust him, but it'd be nice to see the cinnamon roll slowly build up some sort of trust after Vanitas didn't shoot fifteen unversed in his face out of boredom for the first time :^)).
    (It's so sad because I don't expect SE to give Vanitas so much spotlight but one can hope.)

I CAN ALREADY HEAR MYSELF SCREAMING.
    Actually I'll already scream when I finally hold the game in my hands. Can you imagine it??? Less than a year now, most likely. DAFUQ.

Oh true, that would work as well, but I'd really like it. ANYTHING THAT GIVES THE BAE MORE PURPOSE COME ON SE.
    DON'T GIVE US THAT ORCHESTRA FOR NOTHING.
    YOU KNOW WE'RE LUSTING FOR VANITAS.
    IT'S 2 DAMN OBVIOUS.
    I mean I knooooooooooooooow that's how media works but it's still terrible because at the same time these shows preach "ahhh anyone can be worth anything if they fight for their dreams.....UNLESS THEY CAN'T SING THEN THEY DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"
    Ventus is shown again next to Terra, being like "yo i'ma sleep here yo" so yeah nah he doesn't really appear again and yes lemme tell you I was a little disappointed about that. Where the bae, Square. WHERE.

Hmm, but I mean, it's not like they don't show him maskless at all. For example KHUX has a medal where he's unmasked so there's no reason to try and not show him (ESPECIALLY IF THOSE SCREENS ARE REAL). I guess he needs to push Kairi and Lea (who needs Lea i swear) first before getting to the good stuff :^)
    LUCKILY i wasn't spoiled about BBS at all. I knew NOTHING. That being said I was still not totally shocked (it made sense and I finally understood who Ventus connected to in the beginning lol...imagine he had connected to Minnie Mouse HAHAHahaha. No don't imagine it).

Vanitas rating 5/10 looks based off Riku too much - ign
    Now don't get me wrong, I don't want Vanitas to not kick some seeker's asses. I just don't think he fits into this "aww i'ma be a good boy now" cliche. I could rather see him as a sort of indifferent "anti-hero" like character who helps occasionally but really just WANTS SALVATION AND FOR THE PAIN TO STOP OK.

But yeah, as long as he doesn't repeat his "hey i'ma win ohh i trusted an old fart and died how unfortunate" spree i'm probably gonna be a-okay.
    Imagine unversed fighting for the good guys NO stop with these headcanon-ideas immediately.
    But imagine not having to fight that stupid ball-valve-asshole again

Also you know, one thing I've been wondering...Since Ventus is now in UX...I mean, he lost all his memories prior to BBS, but, uh...shouldn't Vanitas still have them? It wasn't hinted anywhere that he doesn't have any memories either.
    NOMURA WHY DO YOU DO THIS YOU MUST STOP.
    ;_;
    Dieter is such a dick. He's the Simon Cowell of german TV and while I personally find it funny it's also pretty sad how they basically make money by showing off and bullying people. xD

3...5000. I don't see the difference tbh

I wonder if there's also healthy love for Vanitas because I'm sure all the squeeking like a 5-year-old when seeing him for a second cannot even be half-healty for my poor heart.
    (Same with watching shitty as-FUCK movies with HJO for voice reasons...god the nightmares)

I swear there better be scenes. I'm still SHOOKETH there is no illustrated version of him JUST IMAGINE HIM IN NOMURA'S ART STYLE WTF so yeah I'm definitely gonna die.

The other thing to keep in mind is that weird chess game Eraqueez and Geezernort have, where Eraqueez actually defeats (read: takes over) one of the two Void Gear chess pieces that Geezernort has, while Geezernort defeats (read: takes over) a piece that probably symbolizes Terra. I'M JUST SAYIN.
    I'm not gonna get my hopes up for him getting some sort of redemption yet, but I really hope for...something? Like, not switching sides, he's not the good guy, but I also hope they won't just let him replay his BBS-self. He was abused and "killed" by / because of Xehanort. There's literally NO reason for him to help that asshole again, seeing how destined to fail their plan was anyway.

DARKNESS SHADOWMASTER 69 FOR KH3. !!!!!!
    Thank you for reminding me that Bill Kaulitz once wore his hair like that. Also thank you for reminding me he was part of Deutschland sucht den Superstar one year. The memories. They are bad. They are pain.
    I love how the guy in the second gif is all like "uh guys could you stop being gay now I'm trying to sing here."

EEEeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's funny because I don't really remember.
    I remember there were beefs but that was like what *laughs maniacally* 5000 years ago? Hohohoho.

Err no wait, wrong gif!!!
    [IMG]
    AAaahhh It's terriblé all the wasted times of no shared vanitas love
    But now we back
    Wuahaha
    haha
    [img]
    Oh no, Schlager.
    I'm really really glad that I don't watch TV (other than Netflix where there's no ads) because I really hate christmas ads. And something that shocked me was seeing that after about fifteen minutes of movie, they show about nine minutes of ads. WTF? And then they wonder why free TV dies.

Apropos liking me
    WHY IS U NOT ON ME FRIENDLIST.
    MY HEART = WHAT HAPPENS WHEN XEHANORT EXTRACTS ALL THE DARKNESS OUT OF IT.
    YES, THAT MEANS: BROKEN

Idkkkkkkkkkkk why red and black is our thing I rly don't EXCEPT WHEN I DO.

You will most likely need five minutes before you can even see the screen because tears are eteeernaaaaaaaaaal
    That...video..scarred me a bit???!?! Scarred and scared. xD

Aww the XV PS4 is pretty pretty. I got the MGSV PS4 because it was....not really cheaper than a PS4 without games but it's RED???!?!! WITH GOLDEN STRIPES EXCUSE ME HOW COULD I NOT (was also my christmas present to myself. WHY GIFT STUFF TO OTHERS WHEN WE DESERVE IT MOST >:) )
    Anyway I mean I guess most people don't regret it, but I'm one of those who would rather just spend 100 euro on a big game then spend 70 at first and then 30 later for content that would've made the game itself a better experience from the get-go. ;_;

Apropos tears here's my reaction to each of Iggy's endings:
    Normal ending: "OMG omg NOW THIS MAKES SENSE ahhh *cries* *really. A LOT* Oh god my heart oh god I never expected that I could love Ignis this much but oh my god why is he so perfect now I CANT"
    Good ending: "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES NOW KI- OK AT LEAST HUG- COME ON SE GIVE IT TO ME AHHH no...is it over? AH THERE'S MORE OH MY GOD IT'S LIT *cries*"
    Bad ending: "Oh shit, this is bad, isn't it? Wait, what? WHAT? IGNIS MIGHT YOU *cries* REPEAT *loudly* THOSE WORDS HOLY FUCK. TELL ME THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN AHHHH
    (Yes I legit cried during all of them)

I hope you're gonna like the majestic request. It'll be lit.
    Oh yes. I should share it. A Masterpiece indeed.

I figured since I wanted to play Comrades anyway, I'd just get the season pass. I'm still meh about the game not being complete on release, but then again I bought it for 40 euros last Christmas (I gave you my heart I HATE THIS SONG IT FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE) so I don't suffer as much as the people who spent like...100 by now? xD
    But really, if anything is worth it, then Ep. Iggy.

The bad ending is like...
    the bad ending you'd accept from a fanfiction even though you'd begged for a happy ending all the time until then. It's like when you order ice cream with whipped cream, and the spot where the whipped cream touches the ice cream freezes slightly and then you bite on that spot and it's H E A V E N
    I still prefer the good alternative ending, but DAMN.
    As you might know, I was kinda ehhh about everything in XV from chapter 10 on, and even I was already exploding with emotion during episode Prompto, but imagine it like this:

Anyways, all combined, you have:
    - the regular ending (which leads into the next chapter of the main story, basically) AND BELIEVE ME GREY YOU WILL ALREADY BE MENTALLY DEAD AT THAT POINT because of WHAT IGNIS SEEEEEES BEFORE AND LIKE THE AFTERCREDITS SCENE AHHHHH and it all makes sense and OMG (also you see kid-Noctis like ten times and he's adorable)
    - verse 2 good ending (which is basically an alternative ending to the whole game and 3good5me)
    - verse 2 bad ending (which is.......well, EVEN MORE HEARTBREAKING THAN THE REST but also results in game-over so you don't want to go there EXCEPT YOU ACTUALLY DO BECAUSE IGNIS SAYS ONE VERY SPECIFIC MAJESTIC LINE THAT MADE ME LOSE MY E N T I R E MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Aww, well I hardly ever owned a TV. Got used to plugging my consoles to my computer (WHICH IS ALWAYS SUPER TEDIOUS AND NEEDED LIKE 15 CABLES SO I HAD SOUND. Luckily PS4 has sound through controller).

Well, I'd say it's the closest they'll ever come to making a gay shipping...not official, but showing it? Kinda? That's all I can say without spoilers!!
    About your Ardyn theory.......let me just say depending on which ending you choose in verse 2 (there's actually another choice you can make there)...
    WELL, as you wished, I will stop you before you go there, but at the same time I can't say you're entirely wrong!! IT'D BE TOO MUCH SPOILER IF I SAID MORE.
    GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.
    Hi.
    I totes magotes know now what I want from the art trade.
    I'll tell you after you beat Episode Ignis.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    (I think you didn't yet, did you?)
    Thanks Grey, take all the time you need, i'm a patient man and there's no deadline. Sorry to hear about your shortened break, I have almost a month until I get back starting today.
    Grey, i think I know what to wish for, I had a little bit of inspiration lately when I had to attend my college campus for the last time today before Christmas break. Today we were hit with a few snow squalls along the east coast, and looking at all the metallic parts of the buildings covered in the ice crystals made me think of 4 things, 3 of them being Pokémon and 1 of them being the classic kingdom hearts soldier.

So for the request, do you think you can draw a heartless soldier, riding atop a mamoswine, followed by a alolan sandslash and a small militia (The number of how many individuals of the small militia is up to you) of shiny pawniards on a frozen waste at night? Admittedly, I realize how confusing this all sounds, let me know if you're confused about any of it, ill help you in designing as best I can.
    Alrighty then, i guess i'll respond to your answers in numerical format like my questions,
    1: I'm not that type of guy just so you know, i'm not a furry, weeaboo or anyone who enjoys lewd content. Think of me as a by-the-books type of guy, straight and narrow who indulges in simple things, so you don't need to worry about that.
    2: I wasn't thinking of anything over 5-6 characters, and what they would be would involve multiples of a certain character, so you could just copy and paste a certain one to your hearts content.
    3: That's great! i've had these weird thoughts lately about what the palette should be, and if any of them are capable of being real or not.
    All jokes aside, when it gets down to it, i'm kind of stumped on what to ask for, I guess it's just human nature to not know what he/she wants when given a wish (or in this case, an art request). I definitely know i don't need another station of awakening of myself, already have that. I'll think harder.
    Hey Grey, how is it going? i've finally got the free time i've been longing for for the past 15 weeks. All that's left is my last final, which is kind of a joke at this point. Anyways, i've got some questions regarding that free request i won,
    1: Can it be on ANYTHING?
    2: Is there a limit to how much stuff is on it?
    3: Can it be colored?
    those are pretty much my only questions in regards to the request.
    Nice. Glad to hear that! As for me, was just taking care of some boring chores, like laundry. Cleaning the 'puter was one of those; I mean, stupid thing gets really dirty, so I have to take my electric duster and blast it out every few months. I swear, dust breeds in it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back