• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dentim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hmmm...Smash, Wind Waker, Bayonetta 1+2 (cuz I heard they're awesome), MarioKart, and possibly Hyrule Warriors. That doesn't count Virtual Console, either~
    Of course. But if I ever get asked to moderate (i do quite often on various sites), I'll hafta refuse. I'm not very good at being beholden to anyone.

I hope so, too. I'm thinkin of drawing something today, or practicing crocheting a chibi of him.
    I get $75 gift cards to my store for the next 3 weekends. Counting the money I'll get for Christmas as well, I probly will hafta pay about $80 tops for my Wii U. I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Thanks! I love silver, so I'm happy to stay at this rank, even. But you know I won't ;3

Funny, since I just changed it again! XD
    But only for today. December 17th is Rock's birthday. I shall toast his glory in Smash!!!
    Sounds pretty fun, actually.
    Does seem weird.

Hit by shadows? That does​ sound weird.
    Man. There's a machine in my mall that I can win a PS4 with. It kills me that I haven't, yet XD

So many new options with Silver :0
    I'm training before I hafta go back to the Coliseum. Being killed in 2 hits by ghost Heartless made me think I might just need to! XD
    And it really HAS been a while since I played KH2, myself. Huh...

Nothing going on at my end. Just posting and aiming for silver. And loving every version of Peter Pan. I just love the story~
    You?
    I've been playing on Critical and that stuff is BRUTAL.
    I got a save from the King against Cerberus. I'd put the controller down and everything. I was ready to start over again. It really did surprise me to be rescued.
    Lawl. You don't have to go all out. I thought you were just going to pop out some babies and trade them off. Its fine whatever you do.
    HAHAHAHAHA

Is critical mode just harder, or is there anything else to it?
    Either way, sounds good.
    thats fine. actually a friend of mine gave me a couple more starters so you don't have to do them all. Im only missing some the HA pokes( except torchic), Meganium, Sceptile, Piplup, Oshawott, and Delphox. If you already made the other starters ill take them anyways then.
    I'm well aware how hard it is to get the time to watch all the things that need watching.

And how is it?
    Okay.

I dunno. I have a lot of shows lined up to watch already. Plus a lot of video games I still need to buy. And some books.
    I have a large backlog.
    That is not a subject I would consider interesting by any stretch of the imagination. Phenomenally creepy, moreso.

Maybe.
    Its perfectly fine. Whenever you can is good cuz I'm in finals. And yea those pokemans are fine. The torchic I got isn't speed boost unfortunetly .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back