• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • It WAS just "The Organization" in CoM. Ironically seeing how he had the XIII concept in the ASAS/DD movies.

We're talking about the man who claims to have came up with a character based around the concept of "the girl who made Roxas leave the Organization" and who I truly believe created Kairi as "the girl with Sora and Riku". Xion became a Sora replica, Kairi became a PoH. Same terrible concept conjuring process.
    I wouldn't put it beyond him.

Long posts like that are good. I'm glad he came back from his hiatus (less than 1000 posts, and joined in 2005? We're talking an Ancient here!)

Now now. Not for open forum.
    I love that guy to death, and I've been thinking about it for a while now. People complain about Xion being a tear-jerking character? Stop, look at "looks like my summer vacation is over" and how popular it is and tell me where's the justice in this, especially seeing how I barely knew Roxas for three hours before he let himself shove that sentence down my throat, but I've known Xion for a whole game.
    Also, I say now what I always did - if Nomura had even the pretense of an idea for a plot for the Organization in general, and Roxas in particular, I doubt Days would've been any similar to how it is today. Xion was a mandatory plot device to a group of characters made up of mostly fillers. I don't blame Nomura for inventing Xion and Days, I blame him for inventing the Organization in a way that forced his hand to create Xion.
    He said a lot of things I so agree with ;w; I'm so glad he bothers replying in that thread.

HD = HardDrive. Guess what I'm getting my paws on.
    The more Days threads I read, the more twisted enjoyment I get out of them.

And up yours you just made me invest 70 gigs of my hd.
    Hi destinykh. I was just looking at how well you do and wanted to know where do you get all this new info on KH?
    I'm heading off to bed, but I was wondering if you could take care of the new Message From the Kingdom update about Re:coded at TGS?
    I'd help you out, but it's really late here and getting the screenshots would take me a good 15-20 minutes.

Just save the data and I can help you out when I wake up.
    Hell yeah I'm older than you!

It comes here September 10th, which is when I will go and get it. Wait, it comes out in 6 month in Asia? Holy shit dude!
    Oh Kairi, that idiotic bitch -_-

Yeah, I am 19, turning 20 in two weeks, believe it or not ^^ The job is, working as a postman, delivering mail and stuff.

I sense jealousy here xD Would it help if I said that I have pre-ordered BBS too?

Yeah, school tends to do that to you :p
    ME?! HOW DID THIS CANDY WRAPPER GET AROUND ME?!

It's been too long, that's how long it has been! Life is fine for me, I may be going to get a new job soon, I restarted a project again, and got a PS3 last week :D

How have you been?
    I edited your article so that images won't stretch the page. Take a look?
    Oh right.
    Well it makes it possible for me to enact my revenge on you should you go along with this foolish plot.
    I'll probably cut parts out. But... meh xD;

D: good luck it's coming from Asia.
    Well strangely on the website for two major candian retailers, best buy and future shop, I looked up "kingdom hearts". And KH3DS came up with this little tidbit:

"Kingdom Hearts takes you on an epic journey after your friend disappears in a flash of light. You'll explore and navigate the island in an effort to find your companion. You'll battle foes and discover a whole new interactive experience with this 3DS-compatible game."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back