• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingofthekey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Still here, y'all.

I know I didn't have an avalanche of friends on here throughout the years, but I'm still active.
To those that have been lurking since eons ago, I do hope life has been kind to you, this..Otaku(?) Weeb(?) misses you (even if we were barely acquainted or whatever)
and the vibes and sentiments that yonder early KH times made us feel.
Meh.
I guess this is a vain attempt to find any who remain or any who just want a fellow nerd to geek out to about this wonderful trainwreck we're on.
Just.....uhhhh, howdy whoever.
Damn, I'm ancient now I guess.
Whatever, hi there anyone.
Here's to whoever like the rest of us chomping at the bit for any KH news or such.
I hope your 2024 is going splendidly, despite the many on-goings and tragedies in the world these days.

Cheers!
-KotK <3

3DS FC:
1908-5013-2709
4657-3442-9708

#diehardfanboy
#youngatheartstill
#alostmaster #godthisseriesisawonderfulandchaotictrainwreckandImusthavemore
Birthday
April 26
PlayStation Network ID
Lonehawk24j
Currently playing
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Master Quest)

Signature

"I'm not questioning your powers of observation, I am merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man 'who' he is."
-V

Trophies

1. 1

Nothing's Like Before

You've been on KHI for at least five years!
  2. 1

Old Timer

You've been on KHI for 10+ years!
  3. 1

First message

You made your first post!
  4. 0

Cheese!

You added a profile photo!
  5. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back