• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mikeneko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Braig or Xigbar

Young Xehanort also refers to him as Xigbar. Maybe he technically is Braig but didn't want to switch his name back because he's not attached to his human identity anymore?
  2. M

Lea Discussion

Axel, Riku, and Namine spent a lot of time hanging out together in the KH2 novels. I never did get around to translating most of those scenes. :/
  3. M

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Ugh, the subtitles are only half visible and people are talking over the dialogue. -.- I’ll give this a shot. “That’s right; we did not remain heartless. There are differences, but [something inside us was trying to give birth to a heart? Can’t understand the whole sentence.] A heart...
  4. M

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! *ping* Braig asks “Xehanort” WTF he’s doing. (I assume whatever just happened to Even and Ienzo was not part of the plan as he understood it.) Xehanort pulls out his weapon. Braig asks him if he’s regained his memories…or if he never lost them in the first place...
  5. M

more kh 358/2 days translation

I’m not sure whether Demyx would’ve been accepted as cool in high school…I feel like he’d be unreliable, flaky, always asking to borrow his friends’ money or copy their homework. His friends would have to have a certain amount of patience. ^^ It didn’t seem to me that Demyx was mocking...
  6. M

more kh 358/2 days translation

I…I thought about it! I figured you were going to reply soon, so I managed to restrain myself, but yeah… My cousin noticed the sheepish grin on my face when I read that. XD Does that explain the “ten years too early wa” ? He’s talking about Sora in Final Mix, and suddenly there’s this “wa.”...
  7. M

Axel/Saix plan

Y’know, it’s not explicitly stated that the two of them knew each other as humans. They did join the Organization together, but they could have met as Nobodies before the Organization found them. Until that time, they would probably have kept using their human names, which would explain why...
  8. M

(SPOILERS) Question to people who played 358/2 Days

I know that some people guessed a very important plot point by watching the cut scene clips. Compared to I and II, Days doesn't have that many cut scenes to begin with, so you might want to avoid seeing those ahead of time.
  9. M

Axel: Post-Days character thoughts

I couldn’t help liking Axel because he’s...well…so likeable, yet I never quite forgave him for what he did to my favorite character. (And Vexen, too.) So whenever he suffered, half of me was going “awww!” while the other half thought “Hah! Karma is a bitch!” :P For some reason, though...
  10. M

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

I thought he said "the two of us" because he knew that Xion was gone forever--unlike Roxas, who was in denial to the end, hoping she'd somehow come back if he released Kingdom Hearts. Or maybe Axel was losing his memories of her? I'm still confused about who remembers Xion and who doesn't. :/...
  11. M

That translation looks off to me. I think he actually says that he wants to become a "great" existence (大いなる存在)rather than a "complete" one. So maybe that's what his final form was.
  12. M

Zexion's the only Org member who uses "boku." I find it strangely endearing. ^^
  13. M

Maybe they were sort of like Larxene and Marluxia in that short story...Axel was desperately bored, so he hung around someone who would give him the chance to make trouble. After all, he seemed to enjoy all the scheming and backstabbing in COM. There's that scene where he touches his chest as...
  14. M

Axel is an ass. So is Saix. Sounds like they're perfect for each other. :P
  15. M

They talk about it in this clip: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 23 It’s hard to read, but I’m sure about that part. Saix: How did your report go? Axel: Don’t you have anything more appreciative to say? Saix: I hear that Namine has gone missing. Axel: She just...
Back