• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) Secret Reports Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
There are actually a reported 55 Secret Reports in the game. Apparently, you get them after you do the trial missions.
Can anyone verify this?

Maybe Xehanort used them as experiments. Saix willingly, Axel not so willing.

That would definitely be interesting. (Is this the real VAT?)

And I've always estimated Saix and Axel to be around 25, meaning that in BbS they'd be 15ish. Perhaps they'll be the Tidus/Selphie/Wakka Hayner/Pence/Ollette of BbS.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Not to mention there's a Novel excerpt from one interaction between them that really makes you think.

Go on...

"...It's not at all funny." Saix resumed typing on the keyboard.
Maybe, this is the last time I'll see Saix, too.
Thinking, Axel looked at the seated Saix's back.
"We've known eachother for a pretty long time, haven't we?"
Ignoring Axel's words, Saix continued typing on the keyboard.
"Say something. Have you even thought that maybe I can't erase Roxas?" Axel said, in a playful tone, and Saix finally looked up. "It'll be all right. Cause I'm awesome." Axel puffed out his chest.
"How stupid," said Saix, and for a moment he smiled. "Let's hurry up and prepare. Time is limited. The hero will wake up soon, too. I'll send you in right in front of Roxas."
"Okay."
Axel stood in front of the sending device. Saix rested his finger on the button.
"I'm off the~n!"
Waving to Saix, Axel's figure disappeared.

...Was that the one, *TwilightNight*? :3

Xango99

I really hope that Saix and axel are NOT from radiant garden but from another different world. It would be pretty lame to have over half the Org members to be originally from the same place. when there are many other worlds out there!

And it would be weird and funny if Saix and Axel were like brothers or friendly rivals from their human life time....I tend to see Saix as an older Brother figure to Axel, especially with their interactions and how Saix bosses him around. I rarely see Saix bossing around other members like Xigbar, xaldin,luxord the way he does to axel!

And Saix seems older than 25...it would make sense for him to also be older than Axel..he just gives off the vibe. And Leon is around 25 in kh2, so I would assume Saix would be in his late 20s atleast! I think Leon, cloud, aerith and yuffie would be like the tidus,selphie, wakka versions in BBS, since they would be teens during the time and yuffie would be around 7 years.

V.A.T.14

Who the hell is V.A.T.13? I know nothing of that lifeless fangirl loser and can't believe you still remember her.

goldpanner: Aww! Now I see things a bit differently. He's like "Saix! Pay attention to me! ....please? ....I love you big brother... >:" So it seems they really were together at one point and now dirffting a part, Saix now fawning over Xemnas. I crave Saix/Axel now...

I really hope that Saix and axel are NOT from radiant garden but from another different world. It would be pretty lame to have over half the Org members to be originally from the same place. when there are many other worlds out there!

I'm hoping for this too. I remember a thread that was made when everyone tried to place the org members in different worlds. Axel from Hunchback of Notre Dame as a gypsy is still my fav.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aww! Now I see things a bit differently. He's like "Saix! Pay attention to me! ....please? ....I love you big brother... >:" So it seems they really were together at one point and now dirffting a part, Saix now fawning over Xemnas. I crave Saix/Axel now...

There's heaps more Saix/Axel interaction in the novels. There's links to my translations of them over in the KHII section of these forums, and they're also over on HEARTSTATION.ORG ;D

There's one where Saix even tells Axel he is opposed to sending Axel to virtual Twilight Town because Axel won't be able to do it. I was like aww.

Last edited:

fantasy08

The fan-girl side of me is happy with this news about Saix and Axel. However, the rational part of me that likes strong character development is looking a nomura with a ?. It's hard for me to imagine Saix and Axel as friends, nobody or otherwise, and that's the problem. Unlike with Roxas and Xion I have no problem seeing Axel and them as friends because it was shown and not told. With Saix and Axel we have a novel that might or might not be canon and an entry from the game. If nomura wanted it to be believable that Saix and Axel had some humanely affection for one another Kh2 final mix and Days were the time to do it but no. All we got were them being assholes to one another as usual. In final mix he could have at least shown the scenes from Axel's seven days between them to show that they could be civil to one another. However what we got instead were more scenes of Axel mooning over Roxas, Saix calling him weak, and getting orders from Xenmas to kill him. Friends? Sureeeee. In Days sure they spoke to one another a lot, but all the scenes were full of snide remarks and cruel innuendos. If nomura wanted it to seem, even a little bit from the games so far, that Axel and Saix were once nice to one another he failed. I can believe that they respect but dislike each other faster than I'll believe they were once friends as humans or nobodies. Seems that just like with Xion nomura pulled this fan-girl nugget out of his ass. All that is left now is to look to BBS, since its a prequel, to prove me wrong,but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Mikeneko

Well, I figure Saix must have had some reason for trusting Axel to keep silent about all their conspiring. Learning that Saix ordered Vexen's and Zexion's deaths to further his own ambition was actually the biggest shock in the game for me. 0_o I mean, I'd always thought the guy was just blindly loyal to Xemnas and the Organization. Maybe he and Axel used to enjoy each other's company because they were both devious bastards before Axel got so attached to Roxas.

fantasy08

Lol W.t.f. Saix ordered their deaths. Are you sure about that? Yea that could be true to. Two bastards of a feather flock together.

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Ordered their death o_O? ok... anyways these reports are intresting :D and there are suppossed to be a confirmed 55? I'd like to see all of them when they come :) but that's really intresting about Saix and Axel *wonders why saix name can't just be Sai?* I don't know what to think. just gotta wait until the other reports pop up.

Mikeneko

They talk about it in this clip: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Complete Playthrough Part 23
It’s hard to read, but I’m sure about that part.

Saix: How did your report go?
Axel: Don’t you have anything more appreciative to say?
Saix: I hear that Namine has gone missing.
Axel: She just disappeared all of a sudden. I wonder where she is now?
Saix: Did you search all the rooms?
Axel: All of them? Don’t you know perfectly well that’s impossible?
Saix: Did you find that room?
Axel: If I’d found it, I’d have reported it properly. Besides…[I think he says that Marluxia turned out to be a traitor just as Saix predicted.]
Saix: [Something about gathering all the ones who might get in his way in that castle.]
Axel: Could it be that I was also included in that?
Saix: Well, if you came back safely, that would be fine. [Implying that it didn’t matter either way whether Axel survived.]
Axel: I got rid of Zexion. [laughs] I made things progress just as you wished….for the time being.

Then there’s a later conversation where they talk about Saix’s desire to find the Room of Awakening, and it’s mentioned that Vexen was also somehow in the way of Saix “reaching the top.” The two of them certainly don’t sound buddy-buddy, but for some reason Axel’s been willing to go along with doing Saix’s dirty work.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So it turns out that Axel was Saïx's bitch instead =P.

Nice.

Axel sounds like an ass in this, by the way.

fantasy08

Thanks. That's very interesting. We know Axel wasn't, but now it seems olé Saix isn't as loyal to Xenmas as we thought. That's hilarious. What was most interesting though was not that it seems Axel and Saix were planing the murders of their fellow members,but that they both knew about the room of awakening and that Saix seems especially interested in it.Why though?*Pulls out DS Theory*:lol: Isn't Ven rumored to be in that one while Aqua is in the one in Hollow Bastion?

"Axel: I got rid of Zexion. [laughs] I made things progress just as you wished….for the time being."
And just when I thought Axel couldn't be more of a sadistic bastard...

Last edited:

V.A.T.14

I think the fact that they had so many interactions (although negative in-game) is why we would think they we're close. Especially the way Saix calls him by his real name and Axel gives that kicked-puppy look. Saix was also the one to kill Axel too, and picked on him a bit in KH2, while Axel runs away.

They may or may not have liked each other in the past, but I still believe they we're close in some way. As brothers, rivals, or otherwise. (Though I'd like to think them as close. )

Axel: "ha ha, I'm such a bad-ass!"
Saix: -glares-
Axel: "Yipe!" -Darkness Poof-

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I'm not liking this Saix/Axel ship one bit. I do think they may have known each other in the past, but as a PAIRING, uh, no please. Well, at least not for me. I'm happy with my AkuRoku and AkuShion thank you.

It's so weird to think of Axel and Saix as even FRIENDS. But since Xemnas was being betrayed by Saix a little, do you think maybe Saix wasn't TRULLY 2nd in command? As in, maybe, Xemnas didn't put all his trust into Saix, but possibly another member. Like Xigbar. Who knows.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
And just when I thought Axel couldn't be more of a sadistic bastard...

I'm going to bitchslap this shit to people who think Larxene is a sadistic wench. If only it wasn't a spoiler, and I have to wait three-four months to do so...

What I don't get is why Axel is choosing to be Saïx's personal hit man and yes man. That just seems weird for his character. Hmm.

krexia

Translator
Awards
If nomura wanted it to be believable that Saix and Axel had some humanely affection for one another Kh2 final mix and Days were the time to do it but no. All we got were them being assholes to one another as usual.
And yet in 358/2 Days, it's Saix who uses Axel's original name, during a very candid set of questions about where his priorities lie. Personally I think that scene alone was enough to show that there was more to the two of them than there appeared to be on the surface. I don't think you could call them friends, but neither do I think it's as simple as the powerplay and banter we see on the surface. At the very least, there's mutual respect up until Axel betrays the Organisation.

Anywho, here are some more Secret Reports - these are all the ones I've unlocked that haven't already been translated by goldpanner (anyone know how to get the rest?).

Day 14: Is it really him? (Axel)

My second mission with Roxas. So I'm to be in charge of looking after him, after all? His reactions seem to have become more honest than they have been so far. Could it be that his memories have started to resurface? And can the talk about how he's the Nobody of the "Keyblade Hero" really be true?

Day 15: I won't do it (Almost certainly Larxene, from the speech patterns.)

Seriously! "One person is enough for surveillance of the Keyblade Hero"? If my job is something as boring as teaching that guy how to use magic instead, I won't do it! Well, soon that will all be over too. Once we go there, the plan will be put into motion. I don't want to associate with that dimwit Hero's Nobody.

Day 22: Castle Oblivion (Axel)

Saying I was going to Castle Oblivion might've been little rash. So there's been a development with the hero... The hero's Nobody is as absent-minded as ever, but for several days we've been eating ice-cream together every day. He doesn't talk much, but he's begun making considerable facial expressions. I told him about Castle Oblivion, but it looks like he didn't understand at all. Well, I guess that's how he is.

Day 24: The Surface Team's Movements (Probably Axel?)

The Hero arrived at the castle. Marluxia's manipulations seem to have gone well. There are a lot of plans being carried out simultaneously here, but they don't need to know all the details of all those plans. It seems that there are some individual intentions and plans, hidden from view like the plans of the Organisation.
In particular, I need to be careful of Marluxia's movements.

Day 25: Lack of Unity (Maybe Axel?)

Interrogating Zexion won't earn me much information. I know this well enough, but still, information is too scarce. It's a fact that not every last person knows what's going on above ground, or what must be done underground. Zexion talked about the unity of the Organisation, but I doubt that has ever existed. Zexion is the only one who could believe in such a thing.

Day 26: Axel's movements (Not sure. Uses 僕.)

Axel's movements are suspicious, and my guess is that this is because he's received some kind of information from Saix. Why did he annihilate Vexen, who had satisfactorily completed his research? Surely annihilating Vexen, and putting an end to that plan, would've been something to avoid at all costs? We of the underground team and the surface team all have our own intentions... And intentions separate from those definitely exist as well. Seeing to the heart of this is urgent.

Day 27: The Key to the Plan (Assuming Marluxia. Uses 我々.)

Sora has fallen right into my hands. Soon, thank's to Namine's rewriting of his memories, Sora will be no more than our doll. To have the Keyblade Hero in our grasp is as good as seizing the replica plan. Taking over the Organisation will be easy.

Day 28: Dealing with Traitors (Not sure, no pronouns.)

I've more or less ascertained the contents of the Replica Plan. But I haven't been able to obtain information on the one other Replica that should exist. Leadership of the Replica Plan must not be transferred to them. Vexen's annihilation made a splash, but it couldn't be helped. The more important issue is that of the traitor. There's a difference between a clear traitor, and someone who just gets in our way.

Day 50: Strange Feelings (Xion)

Roxas woke up. I think he's been dreaming this whole time. When Roxas is around, I get some kind of strange feeling. It feels familiar, like listening to the sound of waves on a beach. I wonder why?

Day 95: My Memories (Xion)

Roxas and I have no memories of the time we were human. Not only that, I don't even have memories of the time just after I became a Nobody. Roxas says he doesn't remember that time all too well, but I really don't remember at all. I don't even remember the day I met Roxas, or the day I met Axel...

Day 117: Roxas and Her (No pronoun hints, but since he avoids using Xion's name several times I'd guess Saix.)

Roxas' growth is remarkable. His face is just like that guy's, and he can wield the Keyblade the same way. The worlds are all disjointed, but are all connected by one thing. It follows you around even after becoming a Nobody. It's that kind of thing.

Edited at gold_panner's suggestion - she rightly points out that this entry is about Roxas resembling Sora, not Xion resembling Roxas.

Day 151: Dreaming... (Xion)

I really didn't want to see Roxas yet. Because I can't help comparing myself to Roxas. Even though we're both Keyblade users, we're far too different. Does Roxas not dream...? I've been having so many dreams lately. This morning, I dreamt that I was drowning in the ocean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back