• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I just got back! And it wasn't that bad to be honest. Some of my teachers are really cool.
    You are right about that though because a lot of ppl think tht all Italians really act that way even if its just those ppl.
    First time I hear someone say that's a heart! xD
    <3
    But now that you say it, it DOES look like a heart! If you're not as perverted as me! xD
    I feel dirty! ;~;
    Yeah, I guess deep down i'm excited. It's always good to see old friends again. Plus I got some kickass shirts for the new year :D Yeah lol i'm kinda growin up too fast seems like just yesterday I moved here for my 7th grade year >_<
    Yeah, it was alright for a disney show. I don't think disney has gotten as bad as people say it has. :/

Yes, i am very nervous lol i'm always like this before a new school year.
    Lol, Hanna Montana. I used to watch that show :eek:

Ugh, my parents are gonna start giving me curfews now that school is about to start.
    What do you mean about that? It's about success, nothing else and nothing intended towards you! :]
    Heck yeah. I watched the real world once. I think it was Real world denver or real world colorado.
    Yeah, I wonder what shes doing....

I knew it! Lol, alot of girls here like to watch BGC, Idk why
    Lol its funny k. She would just freak out over anything lawl

What reality shows do you watch? Alot of people here watch bad girls club
    Haha, i've watched some reality shows. I love NY, Flavor of Love, and the one i'm watching now, Hells Kitchen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back