• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nutari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh no. That cold in Illinois? For my return flight, I've got to transfer in Chicago. I hope it won't be as cold by then. XD
    Does it go down to 20 degrees? I barely could handle that temperature in NYC when I first got there. It was so freezing cold...
    I'm sorry to bother you again since you're busy and all, but how far are you with Zidane's request? I'm willing to take it off your hands if you're unable to finish it.
    Visiting my sister, who's studying here in the US. She's on a holiday period and asked me to come to visit NYC, and so I did. Today (Saturday) was actually my last full day here, and tomorrow in the morning I'll be flying to Orlando and stay there for another three days before returning back home.

It wasn't only I saved enough money before I finally agreed, though. It was a blow to my wallet, I'll give you that... but it's really worth it. I've been enjoying every second of my time here, and my camera has captured many interesting and wonderful sights. :D
    I didn't know you still wanted to trade. What are you looking for?
    An hour ahead means right now it's 7:15pm at your side? Cool, I'll keep that in mind! :)
    What time is it in Eastern Time zone? I'm in that zone now and still not familiar with the zones of US time, haha. I'm probably going to be out longer than expected, but probably I'll be available from 10:30pm onward.
    Hey! Would you like to have a Ferroseed with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed? Details are in my latest post in the Pokemon thread.
    I've edited the front page of Madman's Revenge btw. I removed all the colours because some would be invisible on other forum skins. If there's anything you want changed/added then let me know. C:
    Uh-oh. I hope you're not getting sick of us not being able to trade, but more importantly, I hope you're not getting physically sick.
    Until what time? I won't be home until around four hours from now, would you still be online by then? I suppose it will have been quite late over at your side...
    Haha, it's all because of the wide time zone gap. I'm online now, though, if you want to make the trade.
    I really regret to say that I'm not free right now. I will be though in six hour's time and beyond until about 15 hours from now.
    I do, but are you sure you can trust me with your number? It's not that I'll be using it for anything else, but if you're uncomfortable to do it, you don't have to feel obliged to.
    I see... I'm sorry that I'm not at home, so we can't trade right now. Besides, I bet my Internet connection at home is still going crazy right now. How about, let's say, around 14-15 hours from now, would it be a great time for you?
    Hey Nutari. I remember you mentioned that you wanted a Feebas. I'm still holding onto it; do you still want it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back