• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Oracle Spockanort
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You'd imagine right. It's very lowkey though. I don't know if this would feel like a spoiler or not though but they don't really have a romantic moment or kiss or anything like that. The closest it comes to really being made explicit is that you have the opportunity as Rhys to either admit you have feelings for her, or deny that you have them.

But yeah the whole game is great. I really enjoyed it and where it ends up going. I, too, really like stories about friendship and definitely think we need more of them. Though, to be honest, if the choice is between a game that only focuses on friendship and one that has canon gay representation I'd choose the latter as being more important. Like, I'd want to KH to remain focused primarily on friendship but if it had to include romance, and that romance was a gay one, I'd choose that over having no romance, you know what I mean? I just find that kind of representation really important to have.

Really though, it would be nice if there was an abundance of friendship-only stories AND queer stories so it didn't have to feel like a choice, lol.
    Reading your latest post about friendship, I was wondering if you have played Tales from the Borderlands? It was quite the surprise for me last year, but it's a game that really is about friendship at its core, with romantic elements almost non-existent (there is one tiny subplot but it's really at the decision of the player whether to make it explicitly romantic or not and it never plays a big role in the game). I just thought I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it yet, because it definitely became one of my favourite games and I loved how it was really about friendship and forming a group of people who care about each other in order to accomplish great things (not unlike KH in that way).
    Oh yeah? I'll have to look into that then.

Seriously haha, I've been watching some videos of gameplay and the costumes and the characters dancing animations are just remarkably silly
    I think I might just buy the bluray for it, shame it only had 26 episodes.

No way haha, that also reminds me I need to get around to buying Catherine too.

Okay, thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably buy both and see what I'm in the mood for when I get the time to play a huge game like that. But I'm definitely dead set on eventually getting a Vita when I can. The dancing game looks like the goofiest, most fun game I've seen in a long time haha.
    Those who have fallen to the influences distributed by this music. They take those influences to heart and begin to adopt those values.
    Anything related to modern day black culture is what they take up.
    Sagging pants, hats and hoods, stupid haircuts, a strange way of speaking. And the one I hate the most: the consistency of the N word.
    All of this behavior is destructive to one's mindset and yet they don't see it that way. How naive of them.
    I grow up to be a man of morality and positive influence. I will not be poisoned by such derogatory content.
    Hey, just wanted to thank you for not banning me for that comment, much respect for that, I most be a real bitch in your eyes sometimes so it's really cool :) just wanted to let you know I appreciate it but I can't carry clothes of two different materials or eat from 2 different fields and what not (if you catch my meaning, just some bible symbolism)
    It was surprisingly astounding how you were willing to convince me that I was wrong about rap and hip hop. And all I can say is that your reasoning proved to be ineffective. I just don't like this crap and I don't see how anyone could possibly like this.( Also, I have been really busy with schoolwork and had no time to visit the forums, which in turn, contributed to my inability to respond to media thread. Sorry.)
    Hey Ethy, I know it's early to be doing this but why not? XD I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance! Although, there's a good chance I'll show up in the chatroom anyways on that night. lol.
    hey ^^ I was just wondering how long I'll have to wait on my 1.5 award? the pic is in the game award request thread :) So happy to play Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for the first time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back