• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Part 5 is very lousy scans. Better than 4, but yeah. Characterisation is off a lot and just doesn't really make any sense really. To be fair, you aren't missing out all that much. It has some of my favourite stands in the series on it but other than that, it is one of my least favourite parts. It's a shame, I imagine if there were better scans, it might be better for me.
    Have you read Part 5 yet? A fair few broken stands in that. More so than D4C.

Love SBR so much though. Mountain Tim. Ringo Roadagain. Diego. So many shout outs to the old series. I may actually reread that some time.

Tusk gave me shivers though. I hate it that Araki uses nails so much in this series. Makes me squirm every time.
    You wouldn't happen to have a link to where you watched it would you? Or did you torrent?
    That was actually the first thing from this season I've been able to watch!

I'm going to try the OVA you mentioned next.
    It had great pacing and I could definitely see it as a mini-series. It might lose its charm if it went on any longer than that though.
    ah, I just watched the OVA Little Witch Academia. It was so cute.

Have you seen it?
    Awesome! I am definitely loving the "titans" designs from Attack on Titan so it's a must. Also, I saw some GIFs from Karneval that make it seem really creepy so it's piquing my interest.
    Lovelovelovelove SMT. <3 And I will absolutely check out the other two.

I'm always so slow to get into the new anime's so I really appreciate these suggestions! <3
    Jumping on the bandwagon for anime suggestions for this season because I am definitely lost on where to begin digging through the mediocre. xD
    Attack on Titan Anime to Run for Half a Year - News - Anime News Network

because i just like to brighten days like that
    D
    hey if you delete a bot post it will unbump the thread, posting in it and saying you are closing it just bumps it again.
    Yeah, I guess there's a lot of decision making that needs to go into it. I'm also bias because I wanted EP more than IS!
    I still think the PSN is a viable choice for PSP titles and wish companies would try to use it as a valid choice.
    I wonder what those would be? I mean, of course the PSP not selling well and I think P2's Innocent Sin didn't do amazingly over here. But then Aksys is localizing a PSP game right now... so...
    I know... but maybe the PSP version will be localized for the PSN too???? Keep the hope alive!
    Well here's something on P2EP: Persona 2: Eternal Punishment Rated By ESRB, PsOne Classic Probably Coming | Siliconera
    I've heard good things about Beelzebub but have only seen a few panels here and there. Ugh. :c So many anime do that. Gantz was one of them. And I hear Bokurano's anime had a very similar issue. Bleh! I know there's a hurry to grab the license up and get it out while it's relevant but sheesh. It's not like FMAB's are going to come around for every series that a studio does this to.
    Oh gosh, I wish the anime had done an indefinite hiatus a looooooong time ago instead of doing all of that sub-par filler. :c
    FMA was a pretty good example of a Shonen series that went on for a while but it was intended to and had a good ending.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back