• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
RememberRoxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I was asking if it would be a KH story but your reply answered that, lol.

King Sora? I definately gotta see this and how he gave Mickey the boot.
    Lol. I should word myself differently, I have too many Ideas and cannot focus on one plot, so I read other stories to focus myself.

The story sounds interesting, will it be original or Canon?
    That's fine, I just wanna see it when you finish. I needs more ideas... =.= *is having writer's block*
    Hmmm. I guess you're right! XD

If you don't mind, I'd like to know when you put your story up, kay? I'm also trying to write one, I just need enough influence to make me wanna finish it.
    Kay... These are off the top of my head: Boy names; Rucx, Crusoe, Exotl, and Aurok. Girls; Syandora, Elipsul, Larcirus, and Nemora. {I am a very exotic name maker, lol} One or two of those I've written about before but do as you wish. ^.^
    I meant make sure people don't get so bored with it they forget it. Lol. I use way too many anologies...

Any other questions?
    Add little hints in I suppose. The ending boss had the cloaked figure that popped up out of nowhere as it's hint. So, a little crumb trail is welcome, just make sure the wind doesn't blow them away. {In other words, put it in the flow but make sure it's not forgotten.}
    ok. i gotta go now. classes start early tomorrow and it's like 11pm. talk to you later.
    From top to bottom, on the left is Kamina, Yoko and Simon from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann, and on the right is Sho Minamimoto, Mitsuki Konishi and 'Joshua' Kiryu from the video game The World Ends With You (DS).

Both are unimaginably recommended.
    Idiotic comments like that is a good reason to receive negative rep. Well in my eyes anyway.
    I did in the beginning, it's just that I no longer have any curiosity towards the game, nor the will to discuss further installments. I enjoy reading and replying in the discussion boards, and it's one of a few forums I frequent. Frankly, I don't really know why I come here every day, but I do.
    What made you curious?
    Yeah. All they can do is bash other people's ideas. Half the time, they don't even have ideas.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back