• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I suck at science for the most part if you include chemistry, physics and biology.

I suck at chemistry and physics xD
    lol My mom, little sister and my dad all have laptops. I'm the only one who doesn't. But like you, I'm getting my own next year. ;D
    lol Technically I'm using my mom and sister's laptops. I currently don't have one. =C
    Ah. XD That's me. I actually write best when I'm cramped into tight spaces, (in a car on the highway for 12 hours for example) writing on a laptop. So to write at home can be rather difficult. XD
    AU = Alternate Universe ;D

LOL I have similar issues with my own writing. Though I blame it on my ADHD. XD But the overall PLOTS I think of are great. XD
    ROFL That's true.

I suppose ONE DAY (after I finish my other projects) I might write a RokuShion fanfic, although it'd probably be AU.
    I happen to love those big lump of reptile/bird thing that can rip you to shreds, that's what im hoping to take at uni xD

Avatar seems cool but you're right.

Rofl Snow xDDDD
    XD That as my reasoning for initially not shipping this pairing, but that aside, I love these two together! =D
    ROFL XD Ah well.

I saw that you write fanfics for RokuShi!!! =D I just got into the pairing myself and I plan on reading your works! ;D I write SoKai fanfics myself, as VirgilTheart, so you may see some reveiws from me! =D

On another note, how was your Christmas? =D
    FURRY MATING WOOT! lol it was creepy. but it only lasted for like 30 seconds. The rest of the movie is AMAZING! I have been waiting for bbs for so long i CANNOT WAIT! I really cant im sick of waiting frankly
    I know im totally obsessed and so is my whole family XD And lol you didnt miss too much on that part. When i went on last friday with a group of about 12 of my friends. When they mated on screen, everyone was like. "This is a little creepy, these things are aliens." Then everyone proceeded to laugh XD I do hope you get a psp soon i getting bbs even though i wont understand any of it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back