• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Wicked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I saw you asking about GIMP tutorials. Check out Geocillin on DeviantART, he has a few tutorials going that you might be interested in
    Gah! I love it!

I found out about it through a KH AMV, and I just fell in love with the song and then went and found out the rest. :E

I took the CD from my library and copied it onto my computer. :D I wish I could go see them, but I guess I have more of a chance of going than you, huh?
    Ah, thanks for the rep! That musicals awesome. I just wish I could see it back when Chenoweth and Menzel were playing. Well, anyone playing would be good enough. I have the soundtrack, but I've never actually seen the musical.
    oh no, i just gave it up for about 1 month for personal reasons (grounded), but in june i got back to it (ungrounded), well yeah i give you respect.....i.e rep and ya meh candy friend..lolli lollie i like pie...o_O

lamo
    I bet, and yeah if i didnt give up khi back in may then i would have been premium real quicker, but hey i am doing great got me a name change which was my goal. And i know people say name changes arent all that good, but what if you have a crappy one, then you have to get a better one right.
    Yup, you are only 549 away, i was there one time, and now i am there. and now i am aiming for plat...i think my name will look awesome in plat, but it doesnt look half bad as premium, so how is the plays going?
    hey whats up dude, isee that you sweared for the first time in all the times that i have known you...btw this is skx...priemium..oh yeah.
    I use gimp,
    And yes it's free to download,
    just google "Fee Gimp Downloads"
    And you should have a multitude of pages come up,
    find a site that you believe seems trustworthy and there you have it!
    What?
    You mean the sig making?
    It's basically all self-taught
    I've been making sigs for others for about a year now, which shocks me a little
    It seems like forever, yet also hardly at all,
    I dunno... its confusing
    08 was a busy year
    and I can tell 09 will probably be even worse.
    With me starting my senior school studies and all,
    I get by I enjoy everything I do so I guess that's all that matters.
    Thanks man,
    I just have to make sure sometimes, ya know?
    and no nothing wrong with the template,
    I like things to be short and sweet,
    I hate it how people try to tell me how they want the sig to look like,
    It really inflict harshly on my creativity, and in the end those sigs tend to suck and I'm usually never proud of them like I am where I'm given more leash,
    Yet I also find it worrying at times when people give next to nothing on what they want, cause I stress about what's right for the sig, like "am I choosing colours which do not suit the stock at all"
    I always like brief answers so I can just scroll down and see
    "Colours: ???"
    and think yes I can do that! I do like it however when people tell me the mood of what they want,
    I mean sometimes it's easy and simple, either the stock or the text makes it self explanitory,
    However sometimes, I have to play a real guessing game with what the person wants,
    I guess there's a fine line isn't there?
    In a sense I like it when people just let me go wild and express my own creativity,
    However in another, I feel so much fear im doing it wrong in the way the person wants it.
    I often say if you tell an artist the type of "mood" you want, than it's usually the most helpful,
    Cause that way you're telling them what you think the stock needs, and yet letting them show off their true ability of expressing themselves

Wow... too much rambling... I do that sometimes when it's late at night. lol
    i have family in australia and guam.haha a coincidence i know.
    im gonna go to sleep now catch you later candy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back