• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Don't worry about it, I just don't like being called pet names.

Anyways, yeah maybe hehe. At least you can go to bed though, right?
    Wait, Kingdom Key was the one that opened it, so she needs to fix it herself.. perfect. Why doesn't things ever go right for me?! :(

Anyway, what's your plan tonight?
    Lol, I guess you are! And no worries, take your time :) I've been so busy lately that I tend to vanish for a couple of days at a time, so I'm in no rush xD

Speaking of busy, time to head out again. I'll talk to you later, Xblade! c:
    Please don't call me sweetheart hahaha.

But, I'm good, less tired than yesterday, honestly. How about you?
    *face-palms* I could have done that and all of this would be avoidable.. lol, I'll try to fix that.
    It's always a bit overwhelming when you get started, but you'll find it way easier as we go along c: Yup, the comment about it being a strange place to hang out was out loud. I was going on the assumption that Ximalech had made it to the oasis already, if that's okay? D:
    My favorite would have to be Italian Renassince period. :)

Yeah, it is.. Maybe I need more time to think about it, lol.
    Hi there! I never got a chance to tell you in the thread, but I was really impressed with your temp and your writing; I'm really looking forward to RPing with you c: Aw, no need to panic! When Darien's on his own, he prefers manipulation and secrecy to pulling out the big guns, so to speak. ;D Whatever happens, it'll be exciting, I'm sure :D
    :)

Lol, it's good for your body, though.

Like The Avengers and Twilight? :3

I thought Eragon was all-right, though.

*sigh* not yet.. this is hard, lol. It's my first RP ever on the forum.
    Ah, I see.

Yeah, water's awesomesauce! xD

Oh, I don't think I'm interested in that kind of thing, lol.

That's neat! Hey, you should check out my Assassin's Creed RP.. I'm working out the details, but I would like some inputs of yours if you like?
    ... how late? I hope you weren't hanging around Grams much.. he's one to keep us up all night no matter what.. >.<'

I'm doing good.. I'm actually drinking water instead of soda for once! I forgot how Water was so good.. *drools*

Anyway, what's with you this evening?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back