• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You should try to make it yourself! (There are plenty of tuts online.) It's just, you have to go very easy on the salt. It's not amazing, but just the novelty of it is nice.
    Yup, Nihilus is Grandsword's character. Yeah, Xim?lech and Squall should be pretty interesting to write when they meet up because of common interests/situations. :)
    I liked it! It was really good:) You said this was your first time RPing right? But yeah I really liked how you gave a little bit of background info about what happened to your character in between where he is now a few days back! I look forward to RPing with you:)
    Happens to the best of us, and it's infuriating every single time. Hope you enjoy the temps when they get put up; and now, back to Traces!
    Skitty mentioned something earlier that was a really great idea. Most of the characters I'm using in the RPs I'm in are from a book series of my own that I'm writing; I'm using the RPs to help me develop them and get plot points and things down. Skitty suggested I pull my main villain in, so I'm taking Zack and Tony out (I've already got them as main cast in a Soul Eater RP, and their making cameo appearances in Apocalypse), and replacing them with this new character and a few others so I can flesh them out. I mean, what good is a villain and they're history if they're a flat cookie cutter thing, right?
    Thanks, it's just that I should be working but I've been procrastinating. XD
    Hi Xblade. Yeah, it does say that, and nothing's up with me, just trying to figure out an opening post for Keyblade War.
    Yep! They're NPC's so you can use them to maybe drive your character to do something "Oh help me brave warrior!" Or maybe have something to fight against "Oh noes and intruder attack!" you can use them in ways that suit you and NPC's can be controlled by different people. Before you kill off a "major" NPC, basically meaning one that is plot relevant to a movie, I'd announce in the OOC first, just in case anyone has any plot relevant (to the RP) tasks for that NPC.
    No sir! Kataki, Lumie and Aries are currently at Moonlit Bayou (Princess and the Frog) as Kataki didn't have time to set a destination when they escaped Olympus. Currently, Darien is the only one I know of that will be arriving at Pride Lands, but others may go there too.
    Good luck with that. I'm starting up an RP with DMrayZ soon; if you wanna check that out when it's posted feel free too! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back