• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xblade13
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Aw, you're so sweet for trying to give me one though. Thank you. ^^ *hugs*

Oh I had a Usaring before but it was on my old Soulsilver file. >.<

*Eating the yummy sundae* Yes it is! ^ 3 ^
    Oh, but my ds wifi doesn't work either. D:

Wow! You'd give me one though? o.o

Aw, I don't think I have anything good to thank you for if you did. >.<

*o* The yummyness... <3
    I got a Cyndaquil and Chikorita too in White, through trade. That's funny. xD

Oh, it's hard to choose! I have two equal favorites, but they're different in a way.

So, my favorite Pokemon I always have in my team is Vaporeon. And my favorite Pokemon or legendary I haven't found yet, is Mew. ^^

Though there is a Red and Blue glitch where you can find Mew, I don't have that game, or Pokemon Ranch. And no one's traded me one either. It's a hard Pokemon to find. xD

Aw, thank you. ^^

You reminded me, that's almost exactly what I said to one of my friends. ^^

Also, in KK's fanclub, you have unlimited ice cream?! 8D
    Haha, it's fun looking at the forums! Any places your intrested in? ^^

Well I restarted it actually, but I saved my old Pokemon there to Platinum so I still have those! My first was a Cyndaquil, but this time I started with a Chikorita. I named it after my friend Mega. She's here in the forums, and she's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet! ^^

I can show you her profile so you can say hi to her if you want? Unless you already did. o3o
    Right now I'm watching videos, writing here, and just finished my fourth gym badge in Pokemon Soulsilver. ^^

How are you doing? :D
    Well, for one, getting rid of the bots, checking my critique request thread, editing the cooking thread to the best of my ability, typing up a critique or at least starting to... I think that's it.
    Might make a pot of coffee or something or smoke a cig to stay up a bit longer. Need to get this stuff done.
    That happens to everyone here, don't worry! xD

Wow, your Wii? Lucky! My Wii doesn't have Wifi now. I bet KHI looks cool on the TV. xD
    It's lovely to meet you Miki! ^w^ I am new-ish. Been here since Oct 1st, and already 31 friends. :D Love it here! Also, good to hear you're doing good! ^_^ If you can't tell, I'm a very friendly guy. :D What'cha Doo'in?
    Oh, hi there! I'm Miki! You're new here aren't you? o3o

I'm good by the way, thank you! It's nice to meet you Xblade! Welcome to KHI! ^^
    What kind of stuff do you like to read? :D

That's so awesome! I wish I had the rhythm to dance along to the beat. You must know a lot of different styles of dancing then. Awhile ago, there was this kid I met in my neighborhood who breaked dance in front of me. Was the coolest thing I ever seen. So, anyone who can dance or pick up different styles, is just outstanding to me. xD

Daw, I could say the very same about you! Your a lot of fun to talk to & I love your personality! I'm really glad to have met you through the club and got your friend request. :)

I'm glad you don't mind my leave of absence or my late replies and gosh, you are just so sweet and kind! x3 -hugs you- sorry, just can't help it, but hug you! luv ya too!! I know I just met you but I already think of you as one of my best friends! x] lol
    It's no problem. It's a first-time poetry attempt, so it's hard to do, there's tons of room for improvement.
    That sounds like some sort of KH poem, or something that they'd say in the game. XD
    That's... BEAUTIFUL~ You should be a poet. XD Nope, there is nothing else that I need~
    Hurray! Another person who likes to read! (lol don't know very many who like to read around here or read very much). xD wow, there's so many interesting things about you that its marvelous! Daw, don't worry, your not the only one around here who has posted on their own wall. I did it once maybe twice when I first joined the forum.

So you like to dance. What kind of dancing do you do? :]

~~~~

Brace yourself! There's a lot that I like! Listening to music, writing fanfiction, reading fanfiction & young adult books mixed in with some adult books , eating cookies or m&m's, dancing around randomly for fun, drinking mountain dew, popping balloons, sleeping, KHI, being lazy, drawing & my pottery class, star gazing, walking or running and meeting new people who are awesome! :D like yourself for example!

Hmm two things I guess I should tell you about myself ahead of time.

1. I tend to disappear time to time, so that's normal.

2. Sometimes I get kind of slow in responding to others.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back