• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z3N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I only recently found out about moogles through KH and IDK, I found them sooo cute...I've been obsessed with them since. xP
    thank you...moogles make the world go round...that is why they say "kupo" if they didn't we'd have another ice age xP.
    Yo! have you seen the new One Piece or Bleach on mangastream.com yet?

Bleach: Oh Aizen, hasn't anyone told you the saying "Like father, like son?" The fact in which that Aizen underestimated Ichigo because he could not sense his spiritual pressure (at absolute zero by the way) made me LOL. Ichigo seems to have grown in height of body and hair. The glove and chain on him looks pretty awesome though.

One Piece: After one HUGE arc like that, which makes any of Naruto's epic arcs look like a elementary playground fights, Oda definitely deserves that one month vacation. Luffy Finally gets to learn Haki for two years by the former first mate of the pirate king, Rayleigh. Part two is going to be even greater, I know it! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back