• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zephyr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Cool, I'm actually in my second semester now and I'm learning most of the grammar and it is confusing haha xD I do understand not having outside resources since I have NONE of that O____O I'm going to have to start watching Japanese movies and anime more in order to get used to the way it is pronounced. I have the hardest time getting the inflections and such down while trying to speak it >_< What are your "outside resources" for learning since they seem to be the most helpful.Is there anything you specifically watch or listen to that helps you? Ideally I'd like to get most of it down within the next few years because I really want to be able to play through Jap games that never come over here or ones that come out MONTHS before in Japan <.< How do you learn most of the Kanji you know? Just by looking at translations online?
    That's cool that all the manga have it, I read through that scan you sent me and while I can read through it, I don't understand all of what I'm saying haha >_< Out of curiosity, do you understand most of the things said and if so, how long have you been studying Japanese? I'm just curious because I just want to know how long it takes to at least understand these manga, which now that I found out have furigana thanks to you, have become significantly easier to read haha xD
    Really, is furigana in the novels as well? I'm learning Japanese now and I'm still VERY new to it so I'm not that good at all, and Kanji is really want gets me since I only know the days of the week, day, month, you know the basics...I should get the manga now that they have furigana (do all of them have it or just some) since you're right that would REALLY help with by Japanese but I still don't know enough I don't think that would help me enough to understand what they are always saying.

And yes the packaging is sooo nice! I am really hoping they do this for the rest of them but I think the DDD line might be a special case considering it comes with so many keyblades that they need a much bigger box to fit them all >_<

P.S. I JUST read this article about KH saving lives haha oh KH...

How Kingdom Hearts Got Me Through Open-Heart Surgery
    haha Everything is good where I am on the East Coast...just awaiting the KH manga and The Grid Play Arts figures now that I'm going crazy over that nice packaging haha xD Also I'm still holding on on BbS Play Arts...not likely in the next few months but I'm holding out on them haha!

How about you, everything fine on your and the site's end?
    I hope so. I'd like to think that the wifi integration between the games and 3DS would be better since those games will be made specifically for the system. But if my wifi still hasn't improved by then then I'll probably still be doomed to stealing wifi just to trade. xD
    Your welcome Zephyr. Yep, but it's kind of annoying that I have to use other wifi because the one at home is so bad. Anyway enjoy your new mon.
    Hey Zephyr. I'll be in in the wifi room to trade. You can still keep Meloetta, just trade what you think is fair.
    Yep, got yours. Mine is 4212-4170-6009

I'll also be in the chat if you want to talk there, could be easier than VMing.
    Hey Zephyr, I'm good now too. I'll be in the Wifi Club shortly. You have my Black FC right?
    Yeah, I should be good to trade. Late afternoon or evening would be best, assuming nothing comes up. Just let me know what times work for you, Zephyr.
    Nope; I thought that it might change, but the way it works is that you do a System Transfer from your old 3DS to your new one, you keep every bit of information from the original, including my Friend Code. So luckily I was able to keep all my friends on the system without needing to readd them. :)
    I did too! I was hoping they would tie it all together like that. And the fight on Grima's back was really cool haha
    Everything has been pretty good. Sadly spring break ended today, but it was enjoyable while it lasted. Just gotta hold out until graduation now.

Sorry your GameStop didn't have the Meloetta event. If you're still in need then I can help you out on Friday when I have decent wifi.
    Hey Zephyr, so I couldn't keep on to trade with you tonight. If you still need the Meloetta trade then I could try again by next Friday or Saturday. I can't connect my DS' to any of the wifi on my college campus or the dorms. Pretty much need to be home to try. =/ So yeah, if you still need it by then then let me know.
    I've been busy with school and stuff lately so I hadn't gotten a chance to play in a while, but I played last night and I beat Fire Emblem! :D
    I've seen a couple Studio Ghibli films. Spirited Away and Ponyo. xD I need to see some more. Sounds like a beautiful game! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back