• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► My FMA idea

if any of u know wat Fullmetal Alchemist is than u would agree with me, but if u like it and dont agree here is wat i would think the first two cutscenes would be- *Sora, Donald, and Goofy poof behind a crowd* Croud: Have u heard of the Fullmetal Alchemist? Ya he seems to be unlike the other...
  2. A

Top Ten Worlds, And Other Things We Want In Kh3!!

-Worlds- 1. Port Royal again. 2. Fullmetal Alchemist (Square Enix already make the FMA games y not put it in the KH series if they have the licensing to do so? plus i think it would be hilarious, adventurous and i think it would fit) 3. Aladdin world again (the last movie :( ) 4. Little Mermaid...
  3. A

KH3 suggestions

i want to see the Fusion and De-Fusion of Keyblades (it would have a gauge so its not permanent) and Riku battle with u, Goofy, and Donald and than turn evil again and fight him like in KH. i want to have my campanions to actually be useful and lastly i dont want it to be so easy like KH2 but...
  4. A

Pondering Room

i wonder how Xaldin, Xigbar, Lexaus, Vexen, and Zexion looked as humans, or in their whole state.
  5. A

help?

k, so i fought and beaten Hayner up so many times and im at lv 80 and that fat man still says i cant fight seifer and i cant fight setzer for some reasons unknown to me. help?
  6. A

A New Enemy

My theory is the new enemy is............Light. Now don't flame me if this isn't understandable like most people do when things like this is presented. But I believe this cause- 1. The first enemies were Darkness. 2. The second was the Twilight. 3. There must be a step for the spirit to go...
  7. A

Help?!

PLEZ HELP MY VALOR MODE WENT TO LV 5 AND IT WONT TAKE ANYMORE EXPERIENCE LIKE IT WAS MAXED!!! BUT MY STRATEGY GUIDE SAYS IT MAXES OUT AT LV 7!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  8. A

-spoiler- the Coliseum

wat level do u need to be to enter in each cup?
  9. A

Help?

how do u get Glide LV 1 and 2 and High Jump LV 1 and 2?
  10. A

Mickey helper.

did any one die in boss battles and got the help of mickey? i didnt so i wouldnt know. even against Xaldin and Demyx. lol sory for rubing in ur faces or anything.
  11. A

Confirmed

instead of saying things that could be happening plez post things that u know is going to happen. i mean confirmed by Sqare Enix not some Every-day-Joe-Smo site saying it.
  12. A

where did it go?

what happened to kh2.co.uk ? it was there i used to get useful info on Kingdom Hearts II but now my computer cant find it and it seems as if it just disappeared. plez help me with this im just not understanding this.
  13. A

*HUGE (and maybe major)SPOILER* can anyone give me pics of the heartless and nobodies

like wat the titles says but can u also put their names. and for the nobodies i mean the nobodies that dont look human. thanx:D
  14. A

*possible spoiler* FUNNY JUNK WITH THE NEW EGM MAG.^O^

i just noticed that after i read the magazine ( the one with the cover story of Kingdom Hearts II) that 4-8 pages are repeated from the cover story. -^o^- I just think this is funny since i never seen this happen.
  15. A

help

can any one PM me the pic or sites for the weapons on Kingdom Hearts II including donald and goofy's weapons.
  16. A

Help?!!?

i know this is probably not the right place to post this thread but can any one find a wallpaper with the kingdom hearts II logo with a white background and the logo takes up most of it. plez help my computer crashed *cough-brother's fault-cough* and now i have to regroup and remember wat i have...
  17. A

i need knowledge.

i need to know in advance. does anyone know if they revealed the basic button control?
  18. A

Why????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do u guys love ruining Kingdom Hearts II for urself? dont u want the mystory in it? the UNEXPECTED turn of events?
  19. A

Help me?

i heard they made a KH:CoM book did they? if so can u PM on where and/or how i can purchase such an object.
  20. A

Help me

did they really make a book for KH:CoM? if so where can i purchase such an object? PM me once u know plez.
Back