• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

I'm Back!....kinda

I havn't been on this forum in a reeeeeeeeaaallly long time. School and the occasional shots of stupidity from here scared me away, but now that sumer is back, I need something to do. Whoever i remember from here probably doesn't frequent this place anymore, and im sure whoever reads this has no...
  2. P

Not Cool

I was listening to the radio yesterday morning and they had a story on this one resteraunt. Apparently they screwed up an order and gave a three year old Vodka in their drink. The kid wanted pinapple juice.....and they put Vodka in it. Come on people... Thoughts?
  3. P

World of Warcraft 14 day trial mishap

The majority of my friends own and play World of Warcraft, and it seems really fun. Im not willing to pay $15 a month for it, so when i saw the 14 day trial in Eb Games for one $2 i was happy. So, today when i tried to install it, first nothing popped up. Okay, sometimes that happens, then i go...
  4. P

This is what it comes down to?

Have you noticed that there are no good cartoons for younger kids to watch these days? I grew up with Bugs Bunny n crew, sailor moon, and batman. I woke up this morning, turned on the tv and saw Bratz and this other show just like it this morning. All its about is a bunch of spoiled, skinny...
  5. P

I won the "most original" costume at school...

Just decided to make a thread glorifying my Halloween costume. I went in with smallpox makeup because we "wern't allowed to wear our costumes to school"...[ssh. by third period, i turned into a Pirate who had Smallpox, and I won for the most original costume. if i ever get the pictures sent to...
  6. P

First reaction

When you look at this picture, what is your first reaction, im curious (its nothing bad, i promise): http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~klsabin/images/long/long2a.jpg I just want to know what people think about extreamly long hair. I know some people acctually find it offensive and disgusting, while...
  7. P

Goodbye for now

Im leaving this thursday to go to Italy for 2 weeks. Try not to miss me to much. Ill be back the 21st, but as that is going to be a busy weekend for me, with the renaissance faire and all, don't expect a post from me untill the 24th, or so.
  8. P

Citrenella, A contradiction?

Time for a Conspiracy theory! Citrenella Candles...a Contradiction? The point of a citrenella candle is to keep mosqitoes ridden with all sorts of fun diseases away, correct? But only when lighted. Light attracts bugs, and citrenellas candles only work for a short distence. Light goes farther...
  9. P

Trouble with DSL

Recently, my parents just switched from a cable connection to a DSL connection for the internet, because its much cheaper. But now for some reason, image hosts like photobucket and imageshack won't let me upload images. Everytime i try, it tells me the "document contains no data" or something...
  10. P

The Jungle

Has anyone ever read "the Jungle" by Upton Sinclair? I just had to read and do a report on it for school. Its a really good book about a family moving to America from Lithuania at a chance for a better life. Insted, they all have to work in factories and fight for survival. I probably won't eat...
  11. P

I found the origin of the middle finger!

Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible for a man to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore he would be incapable...
  12. P

Simple and Clean Video

I don't know if this has been posted before, im never in here, but i found the video on yashi for the KH theme song, Simple and Clean.... Enjoy http://www.yashi.com/?video&vid=54068 If you search on yashi.com for other kh stuff, i believe theres some kh2 videos on there as well. No need...
  13. P

"The Prince" Machiavelli

I just had to do a HUGE report on "The Prince" by Machiavelli, has anyone here ever read it before? It was for World studies. Iv never procrastinated so much in my life, it was extreamly boring. If only I had discovered Spark notes earlier...
  14. P

What HBP's book tells us

Forgive me if this dosn't belong here, but it seems like an intellegent topic to me. After going over Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, some observations came to mind. Im sure we already know all this, but if you completly missed out on book 5, you can tell the type of person Snape was...
  15. P

What religion are you? (quiz)

A friend sent me this quiz, it shows you what religion your most compatable with, i found it kind of interesting acctually. Since im kind of confused about what i am, it helped me a bit, i hope it helps you guys out to. http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907&first=yes this isnt meant to be...
  16. P

Goodbye

Im going on vacation tomarrow to hawaii, so i wont be back untill the begining of august. Goodbye everyone, ill miss most of you.
  17. P

MSN What? (Admin please read)

Everytime i try to edit my profile, it says that iv entered an invalid msn handle when iv entered nothing in thier at all? . Whats and MSN handle? Why is it preventing me from updating my profile? Any feedback would be greatly appriciated.
  18. P

More Maximum Manson

I was talking to my friend online, an at first i thought it was a new Cd, but Marilyn Manson has an audio Biography coming out on July 26th 2005, for those to lazy to read "Long hard road out of hell" even though its not the same thing. I can't wait...
  19. P

Just wondering

Why does the bank always turn offline every couple of days? . When the bank comes back online will everyones gil still be there or will it be reset? It dosnt really matter since its just gil but i just wanted to know if i should just keep my gil or if i can trust the bank. Thanks.
  20. P

Glintz Assignment #?

Im not sure how many assignments our clan has issued out now, so i just put a question Mark next to #. With the power invested in me by the Great Agent Orange, i have become Co-leader, and with my new duties, i have decided to set up an assignment for our members. As i recall, we havnt had an...
Back