• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Dark Soldier

oh so how you explain why DS come out from MX body?it so weird if DS is ven's replica not MX's
  2. R

A "wouldn't you like" thread. 358/2

yeah it is a possibility that in BBS all of organization real identity will exposed btw V.A.T 13 nice sig
  3. R

Have anyone seen this?

wow COOOOL i almost think that's real i'll give 1000 point for someone make that
  4. R

wait a minute

or myabe terra and xehanort is sibling? i think it make`sense because terra hair and Xemnas is look alike and the eye too
  5. R

Aqua didn't appear in BBS?

well i have seen so many BBS screenshot but none of them show Aqua it only show terra and ven so where the hell is AQUA?! is theshadow silluete is Aqua?
  6. R

cid in bbs

yeah he will be there no worries! and the other FF is there too but a bit younger or more
  7. R

10 years back... what characters will be there?

yeah there's many character but they'll just look young
  8. R

Yen Sid

well if you have been from timeless river you'll know it
  9. R

bbs i get it.....

yeah i confused too it really gotten into me i hope it like kh1 or a new system
  10. R

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

lol i think the keyblade that ven aqua and terra didn't have any keychain because it didn't created when an important even occured perhaps it was made by someone
  11. R

Mystery Character ..

i think that's not riku it must be terra or aqua or someone we don't heard of
  12. R

bbs

i think birth by sleep is connected with the princess MAYBE
  13. R

Whats the connection between Ven and Riku

i think terra is connected with riku and ven with roxas and aqua with someone-i-don't-know
  14. R

Fanfiction ► just read it....

Chapter 1 "what is zis thing?" "Sora i think this is for you", said Riku while he handed over the letter to Sora. After the final battle, Sora and Riku ended in beach with much rock and so dark. After Sora read hte letter a light shining and form a door. "We'll go together", said Sora to Riku...
  15. R

Fanfiction ► Infinity

no secondary but i'm still looking for someone who want to teach me
  16. R

Fanfiction ► Infinity

Story 1 Chapter 5 :Divide into 2 Some where in an unknown lab Scientist :*look at a big tube* hmmm....ahah Armored guy :*get in the lab*so how was it? Scientist :this nobody....it has a little memory has a little memory about someone Armored guy :his friend? Scientist :yes Armored guy :...he's...
  17. R

Fanfiction ► Infinity

oy you not read my signature?that could explain it!it's free to give any critic or tips!we accept it open hand!
  18. R

Fanfiction ► Infinity

Story 1 Chapter 4 : Is he really a keyblade wielder? At rebecca city jail...... Miller :*sing a song*......oh.......my lady......my soul mate......where are you.....*sob* Kaito :*try unlock the jail door*ugh!almost there! Alex :*gaze at the sky*....... mean while,Sora and friends are in the...
  19. R

Fanfiction ► Infinity

whahahahahaha!i'm free from mid test!now back to the story i left
  20. R

Fanfiction ► Dimension Traveler

OY!don't use our language silly!or you'll have a warning!ENGLISH ONLY!oh isn't summary is the character you write on your in-progress-novel?so you accept my idea after all!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!it became more funny nice fic but somehow it will be good if you use script style...'cuz this more...
Back