• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. System Shock

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [RP Thread]

BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// SIGNUPS THREAD: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-signups-discussion/171320-bleach-new-reign-new-threat-reboot-signups-ooc.html *Clack* *Clack* *Clack*, the sound of Genji's sandals making contact with the hall floor echoed throughout. It was...
  2. System Shock

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// [Signups/OOC]

BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat. //REBOOT// Hundreds of years after the battles with the Espada. Long after the siege of the bounts. And long after the reign of Head Captain Yamamoto. The Soul Society is thriving. With an era of peace that has spread over the land, everyone is filled with...
  3. System Shock

Up for a Bleach RP??

Heyyyyyy everybody. Been awhile since I've been on the site and in the RP section again... Figured I'd get back into it and see if anyone is up for an RP! Bleach of course. My favey xP I started up a pretty bomb Bleach RP earlier this year, but it kinda got messed up and we had to jump around...
  4. System Shock

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat. SIGNUPS THREAD: http://forums.khinsider.com/canon-signups-discussion/165954-bleach-new-reign-new-threat-signups-ooc.html *YAAAAAAAAAAWN!*, Genji groaned loudly as he awoke. Laying in bed, he peers around the room slowly. The sun pouring in through the...
  5. System Shock

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat. [Signups/OOC]

BLEACH: A New Reign. A New Threat. Hundreds of years after the battles with the Espada. Long after the siege of the bounts. And long after the reign of Head Captain Yamamoto. The Soul Society is thriving. With an era of peace that has spread over the land, everyone is filled with joy, and...
  6. System Shock

I like/dislike Final Fantasy ____ , and here's why:

Okay, so I had come across this idea while playing XII the other day, so I thought I'd make a thread about it. The question is, is there a bad Final Fantasy game??? I've played IV, VII, IX, X, X-2, and XII. Through all of these though, I personally haven't found a single one that had been bad...
  7. System Shock

Read this?

Um, I would just like to state, that yesterday was my birthday... I haven't really been a huge part of this forum at all, and this thread will most likely get overlooked... but I just really wanted to see if I could get any responses and see if there's even anyone would want to wish me a happy...
  8. System Shock

Brand spankin' new Bleach RP

..Would anyone be interested in this? I was thinking about doing this for awhile now but never got around to it. Here's a taste: BLEACH: A New Reign; A New Threat As the arrancar army grew to it's peak of power, the Soul Society could no longer wait for their inevitable siege. Ready or not...
  9. System Shock

Zanpakuto Ideas...

So, I have been thinking up some different characters and zanpakuto release powers for Bleach RP's, but I seem to be having trouble thinking up ability ideas.. Can anyone throw me some ideas or thoughts on shikais and bankais for zanpakutos? It'd be much appreciated :) I'd be willing to give...
  10. System Shock

What skin do you use on the forum?

As the title implies, what skin do use while your on the forum? I use Cobalt. Nice and simple.
  11. System Shock

Console War Video!! Funny

This is a pretty funny video I found. It literally is THE CONSOLE WAR!! YouTube - Console War: Nintendo vs Sony vs Microsoft
  12. System Shock

Fav 3 Animes

Name Your Favorite Three Animes of All Time Mine: 1) Naruto 2) Yu Yu Hakusho 3) Bleach I also like: Inuyasha Zoids FLCL Gundam Tenchi Muyo Outlaw Star Samurai Champloo Cowboy Bebop Fullmetal Alchemist No Flaming Please!
  13. System Shock

Naruto: Ultimate Tournament

ok 2 settle all arguing bout who would beat who im makin a bracket to let the ppl decide who will win, the brackets r as follow: 1) Neji Hyuga vs. Sasuke Uchiha 2) Naruto Uzimaki vs. Gaara 3) Kakashi Hatake vs. Zabuza Momochi 4) Rock Lee vs. Shikamaru Nara 5) Haku vs. Sakura Haruno let...
  14. System Shock

for naruto fans

i gotta kno wat ne other naruto fans think about Naruto: Ultimate Ninja the game its ok but it really doesnt most of the essense of being a ninja, i was hoping u could move ne where nd start w/ more weapons, not to mention the confusion of substitution jutsu, nd there jutsus should of had more...
  15. System Shock

Ultima Hero Smackdown!

ok 2 settle all conflict nd add a little spice of my own, im havin a video game hero tournament, 7 votes get the hero a win, brackets r as follow: 1) Master Chief(Halo) v.s. Solid Snake(Metal Gear Solid) 2) Kratos(God of War) v.s. Dante(Devil May Cry) 3) Cloud(Final Fantsy VII, i...
  16. System Shock

New party members in KH3

im thinking that for a disney party member they should put in Robin Hood or Stitch (worlds included), and for like ff members they should have Vincent Valentine, Cecil, or Kain... who do U think would be a good party member in KH3?
Back