• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Portable Battle Systems

Has anyone noticed that the battle systems for the portable games tend to involve a much larger number of skills than KH or KHII? This isn't including passive support abilities like fire boost or last chance, I'm talking about skills that have a battle animation. KH:BBS and CoM are the best...
  2. G

Comparing Ven and Kairi

Ok, so I noticed something that may or may not have already been brought up, but that interests me greatly. Ven had (at the time I'm speaking of) a heart of pure light. Kairi has a heart of pure light. Ven lost his heart. Kairi lost her heart. Ven's heart was kept in Sora's body. Kairi's...
  3. G

Why does Vanitas look like Goofy?

This has something that has been bugging me. We now know full well why Roxas looked nothing like Goofy despite being his nobody. Ventus's heart was in there too and that's what defined Roxas' appearance and also explains why Roxas' personality was so removed from Goofy's. But, why does Vanitas...
  4. G

Has Tekken been canned?

I'm starting to become concerned by the complete lack of info coming out concerning Tekken 6. I know Namco hasn't really been doing any other particularly pressing projects lately either so it can't be that they are pre-occupied, certainly not in any particularly effective way. I have seen a...
  5. G

Your first RPG

I'm just curious as to know what your first RPG was and how old you were when you played it. I downloaded a ROM of my first ever RPG for nostalgia the other day and it made me think about it. My first ever was Shining Force for the SEGA Genesis, it was awesome and I find it amazing that I was...
  6. G

Final Fantasy Ability Systems

Ok, one of the biggest parts of the gameplay in Final Fantasy is obviously the system of magic used, it's changed again and again throughout the game and I was just curious to see what your opinion of each of the individual systems is. As an example, the materia system as opposed to the draw...
  7. G

Hollow Bastion Re-Design

Now... I have been looking through some interviews and such, but I haven't heard Nomura mention it. Now it is said in the Jiminy's Journals that the castle that we traveled around in Kingdom Hearts 1 was called Villain's Vale, and that it was the same castle that Leon points out when he's...
  8. G

Gaming accomplishments

I've been looking through and forgive me if I've overlooked it but I haven't seen any high score threads on here, which seems odd to me. So I thought I'd give us all a thread to brag about our high scores on anything, mini-games, fastesr completion times, getting through a game with no deaths...
  9. G

Not too important, only look if you're bored

Now I know this probably doesn't matter to anyone, and it may have been discussed at some point but... Don't you think its a little funny that we've all been completely desensitised (all gotten used to) to the fact that... this entire game is about a 14-15 year old who's running around with a...
  10. G

Sora's status as a keyblader

OK as some of you may have seen I have just finished posting this in another thread, but I am so sick of hearing it brought into question that I just wanted to clear things up and I thought it needed its own thread. This is one thing that has been annoying me lately, people going on about...
  11. G

Does terra play the role of Riku?

I haven't really been keeping up to date with the forums so this may have been discussed before but in the leaked BBS trailer... MX: "Those who sybmit to darkness are not worthy of weilding the keyblade" Terra: "I don't care about being the master, this power, I use for my friends" This gives...
  12. G

Mickey's Memories of VAT and travel

There are a few things that don't really work out for me in terms of Mickey's involvement with Ven, Terra and Aqua. The first and I spose least important is... how did Mickey leave disney castle to ever be in the same place as VAT? Mickey was supposedly only able to travel between worlds...
  13. G

Yellow eyes

I am interested in figuring out the connection of the yellow eyes. Let's see... who has yellow eyes? The heartless. They to my knowledge were the only ones in the first game with yellow eyes, except for "Ansem", but would you look at that, he turned out to be a heartless too. Now my immediate...
  14. G

Betwixt and Between

Now it's been a couple months since I've seen the scenes in which the group are in betwixt in between, so it may actually state it and I have forgotten... But in which realm does betwixt and between reside? I should certainly think it's not the realm of light, and it looks nothing like the...
  15. G

KH vs. KH2 in feel

I am of the opinion that for several reasons (not just that in KH1 the main bosses are all disney characters), that Kingdom Hearts one has much more of a disney feel to it, while KH2 has much more of a final fantasy feel. I say this based on a few things, for one the story of KH2 took a...
  16. G

Rate the Final Fantasy games per topic.

Ok... so there's thousands of things to love about Final Fantasy, let's face it, it's the only RPG (in my opinion) to contest Kingdom Hearts. But what happens when you pit final fantasy against final fantasy? I've seen ratings from reviewers and that's not what I'm after. I'm also aware that...
  17. G

Kingdom Hearts Music, what are your faves?

Well as we all know very well teh KH series, like its forerunner from square, has an excellent soundtrack, as does its sequels. This post is about all of the series' soundtracks though, not sure if it should be in the "Just KH1" section but oh well. My question is, what are your favourite...
  18. G

Venn's relation to Roxas, Sora's dad?

I'm not entirely sue if anyone's made this speculation yet but anyway... Why did sora not produce a nobody that looked a lot like him, as is customary with the production of most nobodies? My first theory on this was that there was interferance from Kairi's heart during the process. But...
Back