• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Help/Support ► Shaving?

somebody doesn't watch seinfeld
  2. A

Help/Support ► Problem with my dog.

my mutt has the same issue, it's a seasonal thing. he loses the hair around his ass whenever the temperature rises. don't sweat it as for him biting his leg, you know dogs shake one of their hind legs when you scratch them. his legs are also probably being irritated by the heat, so they itch...
  3. A

Help/Support ► Any Chemistry Experts?

if you don't already know it, learn Kids Over Come Metrics
  4. A

Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji/Akagi

Kaiji and Akagi are two of this dude's more popular series, both having an anime adaptation animated by Madhouse and having live-action films. i thought i'd make a thread about these two because of the recent one outs bandwagon (one outs is akagi with baseball and 60% more homolust), and the two...
  5. A

Borrowed Beams of Light

these men are so obscure they don't have a last f.m. description or a wiki page or any songs on youtube. feel that? that's your hipster dick becoming rigid they have one self-titled album released last january with six songs, that has an arcade fire- funeral sound that i'm liking very much...
  6. A

Help/Support ► Fashion

i'm going to go ahead and assume you're in high school. if you're in middle school, it doesn't matter how you dress hang with your friends and give each other space monkeys and don't worry about fashion. otherwise continue you want to avoid skateboarding shoes, anything with a graphic design...
  7. A

hoshi no samidare (the lucifer and biscuit hammer)

figured i'd make a thread since the last chapter should be out within the near future the first part covers a social recluse meeting a lizard that tells him to save the world because some spiral-eyed jerk in pajamas is going to crush the world with a giant hammer in space. he ends up teaming...
  8. A

why hello there

decided i'd drop back in for the summer and frequent around for a bit. might be fun s1ruckysta you added reaction images with easy access oh well that's neat
  9. A

Help/Support ► Permit.

[] you've been on the road [] you know not to drink and drive [] you know how to drive in weather bad enough to cancel a high school sporting event if you can check 2/3 and then you'll pass no problamo
  10. A

mewluv

qB8Kmf4keL0 this anime is too cute the main character is allergic to cats but then he breaks a statue so he can hear cats talk and if he doesn't help them out he will turn into a cat and die via allergens that he is producing as a cat that's kinda morbid but it doesn't really matter what...
  11. A

gg: this is easily the shittiest show we've subbed

still better than 07 ghost
  12. A

9/13/09 we will never forget

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service for anyone who missed the heart-wrenching conclusion
  13. A

delicious bread

_Rs-9D-xJ_g this is some serious bread anime and you should all watch it Yakitate!! Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia it's an anime about bread and puns that only japanese would understand so it's full of tlnotes except it's like fighting anime except the bread not only is it amusing...
  14. A

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer

The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer Manga - Read The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer manga scans online. this is some mango about a social recluse who has a visit from a lizard which tells him that he must become a knight and save the world from a pajama-wearing prick and a giant hammer chillin outside...
  15. A

Parasyte

since i'm in the mood for making another obscure mango thread tl;dr a manga from the early 90's that has shinichi's right hand turn into a penis once and is unintentionally funny a lot but deals with shit like humanity and the right to survive.
  16. A

Mirai Nikki

Mirai Nikki Manga - Read Mirai Nikki manga scans online. tl;dr this is a super combat battle story of a girl who fights, risking her life for a boy if i had to compare it to some mainstream i suppose it's like a cross between death note and higurashi. that being said, don't expect this to be...
  17. A

Help/Support ► When your whole world's asleep...

i said that said that too thnx for restating, helpful stuff
  18. A

Help/Support ► Sleeping Problem

it doesn't have to be sheep, just count. counting distracts your mind from whatever it is you may be thinking of. it doesn't even have to be counting, just a constant to focus on such as a fan or w/e and this
  19. A

Help/Support ► When your whole world's asleep...

shit this thread is stupid. not the thread itself, but the people posting in it this is not like having an all-nighter and then your sleep schedule is fucked up for a week. this is where your body's sleeping habits flip over and you can't help but sleep during the day and stay up at night...
  20. A

pasta anime

lppKBOHY-fk&feature summary Hetalia Axis Powers: This is ww1 and ww2 explained kinda through kawaii and stereotypes. Don't expect to learn anything. korea doesn't like it hilarious [oh and china looks exactly like rossiu]
Back