• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladealex

Secret Ending

So I played and beat all three stories on standard mode and the final episode. Now I"m going back through and doing it on proud. I beat Terra's Story and Aqua's. And I played the Final Episode on Proud, too. (I"m assuming the filled in star when you clear it means it was on proud?) I haven't...
  2. keybladealex

Not as Memorable

This is just something that has been kind of bugging recently and I don't know why. I've played KH1 countless times and can say almost every line exactly as the characters do. I know most of the lines in CoM (Larxene crap still bugs me) and Days (except the Xion and Riku scene). BbS is yet to...
  3. keybladealex

Paopu Fruit

Just a question. I know at the time KH1 was being made, they didn't know they were going to make all of these sequels and spin-offs. Well at the beginning of the newest TGS trailer for BBS, Aqua tells Terra and Ven that if you make a good luck with the fruit's skin then it will bring you...
  4. keybladealex

Xaldin

I know that there have been many threads on this topic but I wanted to ask two questions of people. First is in the poll. And it pertains to only ONE playthrough. Not spanning all the games in which you have fought him. The second is: I want to know the circumstances of the saving. As in why...
  5. keybladealex

Theory of Weilding Light and Dark

In order for anyone in KH to weild the light and the dark back to back I beleive that they must first engulf themselves willingly in the darkness at which time if they don't get 'eaten' for want of a better term, they can recover and use the dark after they have fully returned the light. When...
  6. keybladealex

Newest Voice of Mickey Mouse

I was looking for the new voice of Mickey knowing that they replacement would delay America's release of BBS. And I found this: Bret Iwan Named as New Voice of Mickey Mouse | StitchKingdom.com It names Bret Iwan as the newest voice of Mickey. Thankfully, there should be no delay in a BBS...
  7. keybladealex

Just a dumb question/statement

I know that some people on this website hate the KH English websites because they never finish them. But that is beside the point and you don't need to point out that you hate them within your posts. My question-statement is: Will they create and English website for BBS? I mean we all know that...
  8. keybladealex

Limit Form Longer

I need to know the name of the weapon or accessory that gives you the longer time in the Limit Gauge at the top right. I need to get it to where I can wail on something 3 times with solo-trinity instead of the normal two. I thought it was the Oathkeeper, but that isn't what I'm looking for...
  9. keybladealex

Nobody's Hearts

We know that Nobodies don't have hearts (duh, it's been plainly stated). But my question is this: Do they use the corridors of darkness because they have no heart? Because in KH1, Maleficent told Riku that relying to heavily on the dark powers could cost him his heart. So, this made me think...
  10. keybladealex

BBS Voice Acting

We all know that Japan is in the process of recording for BBS. However, I was wondering about it being all VAing. I remember reading that it was all going to be in voices, but some scans (Ven and the mouse in Cinderella's world) there are dialogue boxes. Does anyone know what happened to this...
  11. keybladealex

Unlockable Stories in BBS

I was thinking a few days ago (not a good sign, really) and wondering something about BBS. Everyone knows that we play as TAV in BBS, but has anyone said that we DON'T get to see MX's side of the events. I mean, after we beat all three stories, maybe we could play as Master Xehanort. I don't...
  12. keybladealex

Secret Seifer fight

I am replaying KH2, saving before each world, and I wanted to try something different so this is what I did: Before you go over the official Struggles rules, talk to Olette. She will mention that Seifer and his group do not like crowds. Head for the Back Alley(towards the Usual Spot) and talk...
  13. keybladealex

Music of Days

This is just a simple question. I'm wondering if the music for Days, such as the music to Wonderland, is the same as the first game? A simple yes or no will do. Thanks.
  14. keybladealex

The future of Donald

When SDG went to YenSid's tower why did he use Donald as an example of turning to the darkness. Do you think that this was a sign for upcoming games. You know, like Sora, Riku, and God-forbid, Kairi team up to save Donald and someone else because they have given into the darkness? I mean we...
  15. keybladealex

My TAV and Unbirth Theory

In the recent thread about TAV's friendship, I selected the option other and wished to tell why in my own thread because there is a lot to tell. So...here goes. When BBS starts out, our three heroes have had their memories erased. The unbirths, as agreed by some, are beings without memories...
  16. keybladealex

BBS Bundle

I've searched the threads over and over, wondering about a PSP bundle for the BBS. SE did it for Crisis Core(PSP) and Days(DSi) and others have done it for their games. I wanted to know how many people of you wish for there to be a special PSP for this game. PS: If this is already a thread, I...
  17. keybladealex

The Release Date of Days

Does anyone think that the 'bad' economy may be what's causing the date to be pushed back? Tetsuya might want us to get out of the slump so that people could afford it. So, what does anyone think?
  18. keybladealex

The Re:CoM Website

I was just looking at the KH Portal and went to the Re: Chain of Memories site. I'm happy to say that the videos are now working. The trailer was pretty great, and the Game-Play ones were okay. Anyway, the site is now up and working well. :)
  19. keybladealex

Axel and Riku Replica

I just wanted to know does anyone know what happened to the Riku Replica from CoM. I remember him 'leaving' with Axel during the credits. Was he just destroyed or what? This may come in to play during Days, since he left during the time of Roxas's life. Not sure...Anyway, Thanks. Plz don't...
  20. keybladealex

I was thinkin'

Don't know if this should go here or not, but I was thinking about the names of the organization members. Do they really HAVE to have an 'X' added to their name? Also, Larxene's name might be Arlene. Just a thought what does anyone else think.
Back