• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not as Memorable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

This is just something that has been kind of bugging recently and I don't know why.

I've played KH1 countless times and can say almost every line exactly as the characters do. I know most of the lines in CoM (Larxene crap still bugs me) and Days (except the Xion and Riku scene). BbS is yet to be determined, but I've only watched the 7 min. video two times and new 90% after the first.

But I don't know hardly any of the lines in KH2.

Is it me or is it because the game was not as memorable? I mean the battle system was crappy with Sora being overpowered and just about a million other things...I don't know. I've played it almost as much as KH1.

I guess now, my thread has turned into a discussion of how memorable KH2 really is/was.

Idk, random boredness (new words are exciting) waiting for my next class.

A

Artorius Rex

Kingdom Hearts II wasn't really that memorable for me too mostly because it was no good as a game. Talk about using the worst of tropes for the game.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know heaps of lines from KH2, but as a slash fangirl it is my duty to get certain lines ~memorised~, so I'm not the best person to ask.

keybladealex

"Looks like my _____ ______ is ______ "

You could have some fun with that one.

I actually did have fun with this the first time I played the game. And the first time I played the game I skipped through most of the scenes. I watched the opening and fist scenes. Skipped everything that came after I started actually controlling Roxas. So, I only had the basis that maybe they shouldn't have said it and it was just taken out but left in at the same time. So, yeah.

Fallen Prince

I actually thought KH II was a good game....sure Sora was too powerful, but the story was much better for me. I remember playing the prologue as Roxas and saying to myself "WTH is going on??!?!" but then i fell in love with his story and almost cried to see him go back to Sora. (Fanboys are allowed to cry too XD)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
This is just something that has been kind of bugging recently and I don't know why.

I've played KH1 countless times and can say almost every line exactly as the characters do. I know most of the lines in CoM (Larxene crap still bugs me) and Days (except the Xion and Riku scene). BbS is yet to be determined, but I've only watched the 7 min. video two times and new 90% after the first.

But I don't know hardly any of the lines in KH2.

Is it me or is it because the game was not as memorable? I mean the battle system was crappy with Sora being overpowered and just about a million other things...I don't know. I've played it almost as much as KH1.

I guess now, my thread has turned into a discussion of how memorable KH2 really is/was.

Idk, random boredness (new words are exciting) waiting for my next class.
"Sora. Donald. Goofy."

^you now know half of the lines in the KH2 Script.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i didnt find it memorable, kh1 hell yes still get that "magic" feeling every time i play it.
with kh2 its just something to pass time -_-

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I agree with your statement, except I don't find the lines in Days memorable apart from Xion's Crystallization Scene. The only few lines from KH2 that resonate in my head are "Looks like my Summer Vacation is Over", the scene between Roxas and Namine, "They stole the word _____, too!", and "Hey, you're that pickpocket!" Basically anything with Roxas. Maybe Sora's voice was just to annoying for anyone to want to remember any of the lines from KH2.

Fallen Prince

I gotta admit, the line in all the games that really got to me was, "Maybe today we'll FINALLY get to go to the beach!" That made me cry....forget Xion's death, it was that one line.

A

Artorius Rex

I gotta admit, the line in all the games that really got to me was, "Maybe today we'll FINALLY get to go to the beach!" That made me cry....forget Xion's death, it was that one line.

If you look at the line differently, you would cry. Not me of course but you since that is what Roxas perceived friendship as: ice cream and you could tell that he trusted Xion a lot more than Axel in that regard.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I was actually thinking about this last night. I remember my first time playing through Kh1, and how memorable and meaningful the story felt, after trudgeing through challenges like rikunort and sephiroth. then I heard about chain of memories for the gba, played it, and i still had such an intense feeling playing through, even though it was on gba i still felt that connection to the first game when i played, the challenges, the mysterious story. then kingdom hearts 2 finally came out, i was so excited! I was so disappointed. that was not the kingdom hearts of my younger days. that was not the same great storytelling. no, kingdom hearts 2 is the one that only gets played when i have that every once in a blue moon need to run through the series.

I felt they made a comeback with days, being in my opinion the most challenging yet (proud only player), and re:com was fun to run through as i finally accomplished 100% rikus story (i'll be damned if i ever 100% soras, damn enemy cards), and i bet birth by sleep is about to take a place up there by the first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back