• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Um....

Could some please make/give me an avatar of the Dusk symbol?
  2. K

Here's an idea.

Why doesn't someone make a comic of Kingdom Hearts?
  3. K

FFIX- Help!

I'm stuck in Desert Palace, I'm at the Moogle in the library, I go into the next room and collect the bloodstones but what do I do next? Please help a Final Fantasy fan!
  4. K

Black Pyjamas

My story. You can make up your own characters if you wish. Basically, this is series 1, so it's a big fight against the possesed Grim Reaper (who has long silver hair and SKIN) and his daemons. I'm the man from the Void (a guy who came from the edge of the Universe.) You can be Kaeron (has a...
  5. K

Salary Problem

I tried to collect my salary today, but it says it isn't time to even though I collected my salary yesterday. What's going on?
  6. K

The things you find on the internet, eh?

This is really strange and funny.... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/eggsong Post the weird things you've found on the internet here.
  7. K

Favourite Keyblade

What's your fave Keyblade? Mine is either Metal Chocobo, Lionheart or Jungle King.
  8. K

Jobs

Why isn't there any Dusk jobs? You can get a job as a Heartless, so why not a Dusk?
  9. K

Weapon Problem

I've equipped my weapon, the Twilight Kingdom Key, but when I fight it only says 'use fists'. What's going on?
  10. K

Question

What's all this about Twilight, Dusk and Present and all that? Sorry but I need to catch up with KH2.
  11. K

Buying Weapons

I tried to buy a weapon with the gil I had (thanks for helping me, Oracle) but it said I couldn't use it 'cos of my class. I tried all the weapons I could afford, but it still said I couldn't use them. Help!
  12. K

2 Questions

How do you heal yourself and where does it show your Gil? The reason I'm asking this is 'cos I was killed by a test heartless *goes red* and I need to heal myself.
  13. K

Munchlax course for Pokemon Dash!!

http://www.pokemon.com/flash.htm Sounds interesting, huh? Also, Munchlax is to feature in the upcoming Pokemon games Diamond and Pearl. If you hate Pokemon and are about to flame them on this topic then leave before I get violent.
  14. K

Ansem report 13

How do you get Ansem Report 13?
  15. K

Question

What's this all about, and how/where do you start playing?
  16. K

Favourite Boss?

Who's your favourite boss? Mine's a tie between Stealth Sneak and Guard Armour.
  17. K

Ragnarok Online

Who plays it? I'm about to start playing, I've read the rules thoroughly. My username is jenaisis.
  18. K

Nintendo DS

Who here has a Nintendo DS? I don't, but I hope to get one for Xmas. Have you played Zoo Keeper? I have, it's the most addictive game I've ever played.
  19. K

Sephiroth

How do you beat the One-winged demon, Sephiroth? I just can't seem to take anything off his HP bar, even when I hit him.
  20. K

Ending Movie

Did you cry at the end of KH? I didn't, but I found it really sad all the same. ''Well, at least there's a sequel.'' says I.
Back