• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mite

Film ► Bohemian Rhapsody | Queen/Freddie Mercury Movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9c5nnDd_s Couldn't remember if a thread for this existed and couldn't find one, so here we go! I hadn't heard anything about this film in so long, not since Sacha Baron Cohen was in talks to play Freddie, or had dropped out of playing him or something. I...
  2. Mite

Film ► Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4 This looks REALLY good. Can't wait to see it next year. Get hype for Miles!!!
  3. Mite

Should Thread Titles Have Swear Words?

There's only one gosh darn right answer, and you heathens only get one chance to pick it. Don't disappoint me.
  4. Mite

Film ► Your Best Stuff of 2016

Let's face it, 2016 blew. It blew chunks. Big, flaming chunks that burned everything we loved and cared about down around us as baby animals cried. But, that also lead something else for a lot of us... ESCAPISM! What were the best things that you watched, read, and listened to this year that...
  5. Mite

Anime/Manga ► Yuri!!! On ICE

[At first I thought about just posting about this in the Anime/Manga Dumping Ground, but nah, this deserves it's own thread.] Yuri Katsuki carried the hope of all Japan on his shoulders in the Figure Skating Grand Prix, but suffered a crushing defeat in the finals. He returned to his hometown in...
  6. Mite

Pokemon Writing Contest Giveaway

Seeing as Pokemon Sun/Moon will be coming out next month, I thought it'd be fun to do a little contest and giveaway. In the writing section I'm currently holding a Pokemon writing contest. The Prizes? A chance to win a download code for Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, or Pokemon Yellow on the 3DS...
  7. Mite

Pokemon Writing Contest Giveaway

Hello Writing Section, it's your not-the-writing-section-mod-Moderator, Mite here! Seeing that the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon are just over a month away, I figured it'd be fun to do a little writing contest giveaway in preparation for the new games. What am I giving away, you're asking...
  8. Mite

5 Years Later

Boy does time sure fly; it's already my 5 year anniversary! \>o< I'm not such a new guy any more. Thinking of things that have changed here since 2011: I'm a pink person now. That's neat. There used to be Orange people, but not any more. Which is sad because orange is my favorite color...
  9. Mite

Free Candy Here

Hey everyone, *obvious lie* APRIL FOOLS!!! Ha, there was no candy at all! Not even a picture! And thus my yearly obligation to lie and violate people's trust for a cheap laugh has been fulfilled. Thank you all for your participation in this year's prank. Your complimentary whoopee cushion...
  10. Mite

I'd like to be Gold now.

After being on this forum for about 4 years now I've come to the conclusion that I really don't have the drive to make the amount of posts that'll get me to Gold Member status. BUT, since I still want to have the benefits and the gold user name, I've decided to take the road less-traveled around...
  11. Mite

KH Secret Santa

Since it's getting to be the Holiday season I wanted to try making a game. This is how it works: the first player will post the name of a KH character (and by extension, Disney Characters in KH games) and the responding player will say what they would get that character for Christmas, and then...
  12. Mite

Anime/Manga ► My Hero Academia

Izuku Midoriya was just a regular middle school student in a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm. However, he dreams of one day becoming a Hero despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. After being the only one to try and save his childhood...
  13. Mite

Anime/Manga ► Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma [Season 3]

On a mission to explore all aspects of the culinary world from the divinely decadent to the unbearably grotesque, Sōma Yukihira’s ultimate goal is to become a chef that can surpass his father. He’s shocked one day when his dad decides to close up the family shop for the next few years and send...
  14. Mite

Sports ► 2015 NFL Playoffs

It's back, the National Football League playoffs thread! Since last year's thread was such a great success, reaching two pages of posts, I figured it was time to bring it back again this year. Will we surpass last year's mark and make it to three pages? Without spamming? Nah, probably not. But...
  15. Mite

Sports ► Super Bowl XLVIII

The Super Bowl will soon be upon on, and since my playoffs thread exceeded my expectations by hitting two pages, let's see how well the Big Game does. NFL Championship Seattle Seahawks (NFC) vs. Denver Broncos (AFC) Final: 43-8 Halftime performance will be by Bruno Mars with The Red Hot...
  16. Mite

Sports ► 2014 NFL Playoffs

I know sports threads aren't the most popular on this forum, but I figured I'd try something different then just posting the not-quite-annual Super Bowl thread, and see if there was any interest for this years NFL playoffs. - What did you think of the championship round from this past...
  17. Mite

Film ► The fan theories of Aladdin

*For this discussion I'll mostly be referring to the first Aladdin movie as it was originally intended, and less so to the entire Aladdin series (direct to video movies and TV series) that it would become. I just got done watching a video (This video: HERE) wherein the three popular fan...
  18. Mite

Film ► Disney's Tomorrowland

Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as...
  19. Mite

Video Game Ownership

I know that the culture around video games nowadays is to sell or trade them in for the newest ones that hit the shelves. That being said, I find that I tend to be one of the few people who keep their video games after beating them (as far as talk in places like Gamestop and such are concerned)...
  20. Mite

Film ► Finding Dory - June 2016

Set to release on November 25, 2015, Finding Nemo is finally getting a sequel with the movie "Finding Dory." Nemo Finds A Sequel: Finding Dory Announced - IGN
Back