• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

I really hate doing this, but I have to take a small hiatus. My uncle maybe dying and we're going to go stay with my aunt to help her around the house while she stays at the hospital with him.
She does have the internet and a computer, so I might be able to get online a little bit to check on things, add stuff to the OP, etc. But that's probably about it, I think I'll be too busy to stay and chat. D:
Sorry!

i hope your uncle gets better. i pray that everything goes well

cherry juice said:
Finally! Someone made a RokuNamiClub!
I am SO going to join! Count me in, RokuNami needs love!

here's an unofficial welcome!

neoeevee said:
^Indeed. I thought I was alone in loving this pairing. x3 Kind of nice to know I'm wrong.
nope, theres a bunch of people who like rokunami. just not on these forums, lol.

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I really hate doing this, but I have to take a small hiatus. My uncle maybe dying and we're going to go stay with my aunt to help her around the house while she stays at the hospital with him.
She does have the internet and a computer, so I might be able to get online a little bit to check on things, add stuff to the OP, etc. But that's probably about it, I think I'll be too busy to stay and chat. D:
Sorry!

Aw, man, that's sad. I hope your uncle feels better too D:.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Sorry!

I'm so sorry to hear that Reika! I really hope your uncle recovers soon, and I'll keep your family in my prayers! Don't worry if you don't have time to come on for awhile. I'm sure we'll be fine.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
That, and we can keep track of the members if there are new ones. Maybe if I ever get to update by fanfic I can post it here (it's Axene, but has Roxiné, it's the two main), yet I don't know if it qualifies.

huanglulu

Sorry!

Hope your Uncle gets well soon Reika.

*~Unofficial Welcome~*

That, and we can keep track of the members if there are new ones. Maybe if I ever get to update by fanfic I can post it here (it's Axene, but has Roxiné, it's the two main), yet I don't know if it qualifies.

Just like silent say why dont you share the fanfiction here i would like to read it :D

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Just like silent say why dont you share the fanfiction here i would like to read it :D

I haven't updated in the longest, and I'm fixing up the first two chapters, so I don't want to show it to everyone, and then change things. So when I'm done with that, I'll link it.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Thank GOD I'm back. It was so boring there. ;_;
Turns out my uncle's not really on his deathbed. The girl was spoke to about him was his daughter, and apparantly, she's a drama queen. :/ While the surgery he's having IS serious (quadruple bypass), the chances of him dying from it are not nearly as large as the chances of him surviving. The only thing that caused a close call was an anxiety attack.
So, yeah, we spent all of our time at her place for nothing, she just wanted someone to dump her household chores on (which, honestly, took only the first day to do; everything after that was just dishwashing).
But yay, I'm back now. =)

Join request accepted!
picture.php

Roxas and Namine welcome you!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Turns out my uncle's not really on his deathbed. The girl was spoke to about him was his daughter, and apparantly, she's a drama queen. :/ While the surgery he's having IS serious (quadruple bypass), the chances of him dying from it are not nearly as large as the chances of him surviving. The only thing that caused a close call was an anxiety attack.
So, yeah, we spent all of our time at her place for nothing, she just wanted someone to dump her household chores on (which, honestly, took only the first day to do; everything after that was just dishwashing).

Oh, thank goodness that was just it. At least it isn't as bad as previously thought, even if you had to stay there and work. But YAY FOR YOU BEING BACK! Also, I was lingering in the graphics thing, and if you need another stock, then I hope this would do:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/foxtrot_006/kher188.jpg

On the other hand, we should start a topic!

silentmusic16

it's great to hear that your uncle isn't on his deathbed and that you're back!

*twilightnight* said:

hmmm....any ideas?

goldpanner said:
This is the way I like to think of it:

Nobodies are a shell, with nothing inside, right? And yet, as Xemnas said, 'nothing' is eternal. So I think that when a Nobody 'dies', all that really happens is the shell is destroyed, and the 'nothingness' inside escapes out and joins the rest of the 'nothing'. So, Nobodies never really die. They just lose their figures.

I think that could be what Roxas means: because Namine remembers what he looks like, and he remembers what Namine looks like, they can hold some sort of 'figure' together based on the memories, even though they don't have skins any more.
should be op'd

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
hmmm....any ideas?

I think you made one, lol.

that was goldpanner's reasoning for when they say the "i see myself the way you remember me" lines. it's the best explanation i've seen about it.

That was my question: I was wondering if the Japanese version translated made any more sense of it than the English did, but it turned out the same, lol. And then you have to wonder if that means that they need each other to remember themselves the way they were? Mostly because unless they have a mirror, they can't see how they look, and they interconnect with the other's memories to have an appearance?

I'm still rather lost, yeah.

silentmusic16

I think you made one, lol.
i did? lol

That was my question: I was wondering if the Japanese version translated made any more sense of it than the English did, but it turned out the same, lol. And then you have to wonder if that means that they need each other to remember themselves the way they were? Mostly because unless they have a mirror, they can't see how they look, and they interconnect with the other's memories to have an appearance?

I'm still rather lost, yeah.

hahaha, it's confusing, but at least goldpanner cleared things up a bit.

neoeevee said:
^I just needed an excuse for their acting independently from Sora and Kairi. IT WAS CRITICAL FOR THE FANFICTION

...the fanfiction I have far, far too much fun with. >w>
well, you don't need an excuse if it's AU (which i like better, and both read and write. IU usually isn't as interesting)!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
i did? lol

Yeah.

Kind of o.o.

hahaha, it's confusing, but at least goldpanner cleared things up a bit.

That was interpretation, though. None of us are exactly sure that it's fact. Maybe Roxas just wanted to have some really complicated statement to do something. Still, if it's true, that means they have to severely depend on each other to keep shape or something....

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Oh, thank goodness that was just it. At least it isn't as bad as previously thought, even if you had to stay there and work.
it's great to hear that your uncle isn't on his deathbed and that you're back!

Yeah. xD I was worried. My aunt (his wife) was holding up just fine. She seemed concerned, naturally, but not to the point where she thought he'd be dying.
We might go back, if we're actually needed, after the surgery, but it wouldn't be an extended period of time, thank God. xD

Also, I was lingering in the graphics thing, and if you need another stock, then I hope this would do:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/foxtrot_006/kher188.jpg

Thanks! That image is better. <3 Hopefully, the graphic-makers will find it to be better.

Sure! Any ideas? =)
Perhaps we could analyze the proof of their relationship and how strong it shows their relationship to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back