• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

「 PERSONA 」 sign-up & templates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
@ Watson : I actually meant that for Prophet and put it under your name by mistake. I went ahead and changed that.

@ keyblader! : super

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"Rise-choons".

+ Name (John Carlos Musler or sometimes Johnny or Jonathan from teachers and adults )
+ Age: 16
+ Gender: male
+ Appearance: John height 5'11, at school he wears a school uniform and other places he usually wears clothes that are color red, blue, white or black, and sometimes green. mostly seen with a dark color hoodie on when its winter time.
+ Personality (John is nice, funny and friendly guy. He a friend always there to lend a hand. If your sad he find a way to cheer you up somehow no matter what. He will give advice if people need it. Or sometimes he get advice if he needs it. At school he shows a different side, He acts quite and mostly by himself. It seems at school he usually alone because most of his friends and the people he knows aren't there with him. At school he mostly alone and sometimes pick on. He usually doesn't get attention at school the only time he does is when he getting beat up by some bully. He just wishes he could be braver and get some good attention. He likes writing, drawing, and playing video games as his past time. )
+ Backstory ( Born in Brooklyn and then move to Atlanta when he was 9 and then move to Manhattan when he was 12. Because of family problems and issues at his old school, John was forced to move to Blue Hills to live with his Uncle Louis, Aunt Tana and his little cousin Thomas(12) or Tom for short. John have never knew them but, it seems his uncle and aunt seen him when he was very young. John alittle depress and also alittle excited to be living at Blue Hills. He will be in the 11th grade when he attends high school over at Blue Hills.)
+ Element: Fire
+ Persona (Bishamonten-"God of War & Warriors" Bishamonten is usually clad in armor, with a spear in one hand and a pagoda in the other. )
+ Arcana: Chariot

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Rise-choooooons.

Name: Atlas Adonis

Appearance: A slight rough appearance, uncaring about of what other people think concerning his looks. Always seems to sport a brown leather jacket, a black polo shirt and fitted jeans. A chain that links his wallet to his jeans is seen dangling from his right pocket. Asian in ethnicity with black wavy hair and dark brown eyes with a slight blue circle around the iris.

Personality: A strange case in the way he acts. It's hard to tell if he's serious or just joking around. A cheery disposition with an unflinching loyalty towards aspects like friendship and trust. Doesn't like to admit his intelligence, even though it reflects in the way he acts and speaks.

Backstory: Atlas has a come a long way, starting with avoiding people and being cold and bitter to a caring, cheerful personality. He is still trying to get used to the fact that people accept him and enjoy his company. Used to fight all the time, but now rarely gets into one, using his wits and powers of deduction to see himself out of conflicts. He does, however, know how to use force, and knows how to use it well.

Element: Earth

Persona: Atlas - A daunting giant with titanic strength and endurance, with armor only from the waist down. He is normally 8 feet in height. He is soft spoken, if he ever speaks. There is a bottled rage inside, which is the last thing anyone wants to unleash. He wields a ball and chain, the chain leading to a shackle around his right forearm. He keeps the enormous ball on his right shoulder, a nod to his eternal punishment.

Arcana: Priestess

I know, unoriginal Persona, I know xD

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yey things are finally happening. Mind you, I can only imagine how little can happen until Sham posts something.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
RISE-CHOOOONS!
(kick ass rp, I was def gonna make a Persona rp but it was sadly nothing as awesome as this. At least I already had my sexy Persona tho.)

Name: Cameron Hamilton (friends & family just call him Cam)
Appearance:

Cameron is an African American male that stands at about five feet, eight inches He’s heavy set but has gained a rather athletic build after a few years of football, and he wears his low hair in a typical buzz cut. Cameron has a set of inviting dark brown eyes A few stray chin hairs and some dirt on his upper lip and a musical note tattoo on his neck lend some maturity to his otherwise warm baby face. As for the attire when he’s not dressed in class uniform (in which he always rolls up the jacket sleeves as a trademark), Cameron rocks a red and gray plaid, short sleeved button-down. For his lower body he wears a pair of kind of baggy, kind of fitted, faded blue jeans and a white cloth belt (sagging a little below the waist) and red, black, and white Nike Dunks, finally a brilliant platinum dog tag (birthday gift from granddad) hanging from his neck ties it all together. In the colder seasons he trades the button down shirt in for a gray pea coat that extends only inches past his waist and a white & black plaid scarf hanging from both sides of his neck.

+ Personality
At first glance he looks intimidating enough, but spend a few minutes with him and people begin to realize he’s really a big, hearty teddy bear. Cameron is a laid back, a true pacifist he hates getting into confrontations and feel that they are a waste of time. A lot of his friends see him as a pushover for this sometimes but it doesn’t really bother him to much. He’s also an extremely caring and comical person, he’s generally the relief of the group. To his friends he’s like a big brother, a helping hand. In class he’s a good student, A’s and B’s on all his report cards because he has to keep his family proud. As an honor roll student his family constantly thrusts praise upon him, always adding pressure on him to continue to succeed. He loves music, and is an addict to his iPod, he secretly wants to join band but can’t because of conflicts with football. A relatively well liked kid and good enough with the ladies, Cameron looks to be all smiles. He owes all of this to his newfound ‘body-by-football’, he sees it as the greatest thing that’s happened to him.

+ Backstory:
Cameron grew up in Cleveland, Ohio but moved to Blue Hills with his family (mom, step-father and step-sister) freshman year. Until freshman year Cameron was always the nerdy fat kid in school, he had a decent bunch of friends and a few he considered best friends, but he was never popular or could even dream about getting girls. It was that year he joined the football team and began to get fit, not to mention recognized. His gut (and man breasts lolz) grew hardened, and he gained a new outward confidence and people took notice. But, although things are better than ever now, he still struggles on the inside with old self-esteem issues from elementary not to mention a self-duty of making his family proud.

+ Element: Ether (the lazer one you had on the thread in the main rp section?)
+ Persona: Apollo (The God of Sun and Creativity)

Apollo is a tall and slender African American man. He looks of younger age (no older than twenty five) and has long dark brown dread locks that fall to his mid-back. A horned mask covers the left side of the man’s face (think arrancars from bleach lol), and a pair of black headphones is situated around his neck. He wears a long black, buttoned at the top, opened at the waist on down pea coat. And, on his lower half the enigmatic man wears a pair of black fitted pants, he tops off his look with a pair of stylish white gators on his feet.

In battle Apollo fights with, fittingly, a beautifully crafted black and white plaid electric guitar. It is from the cords he plays that his spells come forth. The more righteous his chops become, the more awesome death that befalls his enemies.

+ Arcana: Temperance? (I saw in Watson’s post Scorpio and Temperance were together so I figure this would be my Arcana since I’m a Scorpio right?)

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
So, uh...

What ever happened to the "Greatest new thing on KHI since Sam"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back