• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

13 Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's like saying a person fights with a hammer because of his feelings of mirth and laughter. What to beam sabers have to do with any emotion? What does any weapon have to do with any emotion?

After reading the rest of the thread, hours ago mind you, my opinion is slightly different.
Now I know they have to do with memories, but as to how memories correlate to Xemnas' element and weapon I do not know.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I have my own little idea for Marluxia.

His somebody could have be the one who cuts people heads off for the queen of hearts. Of course he cut their heads off with a scythe.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
After reading the rest of the thread, hours ago mind you, my opinion is slightly different.
Now I know they have to do with memories, but as to how memories correlate to Xemnas' element and weapon I do not know.

Xemnes isn't the only one whos element hasnt been identified yet is he

Last edited by a moderator:

Clowde

Using weapons that killed them..... Maybey emyx uses the sitar because he was killed by the rock n roll lifestyle.

Um, thats a stupid idea. Because when you die, you don't create a nobody or heartless. you just die. Its only when your heart is consumed by darkness and you create a heartless is when a nobody is born.

Roxas' keyblades were created from his memories of Sora so the rest of the Organizations weapons may created the same way except..........half of the Org were lab assistants in their previous lives. What would a lab assistant be doing with guns or spears when they are too bust studying darkness.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnes isn't the only one whos element hasnt been identified yet is he
Xemnas' element is Nothingness.

Or it could be that the weapons are created from the somebody's weapons.

*Hint Roxas, who is Sora's nobody, has keyblade like Sora*
Maybe. I think I remember a Nomura interview in which he expressed the fact that the Nobodies' weapons were special like the Keyblade.

Well I have my own little idea for Marluxia.

His somebody could have be the one who cuts people heads off for the queen of hearts. Of course he cut their heads off with a scythe.
Ugh. No. That would've made him a freaking CARD.
Besides, gardening totally fits with scythes.
After all, Marluxia is flower-power.
He was a raging Star-Wars fanatic.

Twilightprince10

Or it could be that the weapons are created from the somebody's weapons.

*Hint Roxas, who is Sora's nobody, has keyblade like Sora*

That wouldnt work for all the members. How can a sitar(demyx) be used as a weapon for a normal person.
A book(my favorite emo apprentice zexion) cant be used as weapon as well.

Twilightprince10

OMG I DOUBLE POSTED!!!!! I HAVENT DONE THAT FOR MONTHS!!!! SRRY GUYS!!!!
Um, thats a stupid idea. Because when you die, you don't create a nobody or heartless. you just die. Its only when your heart is consumed by darkness and you create a heartless is when a nobody is born.

Roxas' keyblades were created from his memories of Sora so the rest of the Organizations weapons may created the same way except..........half of the Org were lab assistants in their previous lives. What would a lab assistant be doing with guns or spears when they are too bust studying darkness.

As for this it would be wise not to call the Twilight prince stupid. if you were smart enough to READ the entire thread im giving examples of other peoples ideas to help them convey their thoughts. I neither oppose or accept these theorys because of the simple fact that they are theories.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That wouldnt work for all the members. How can a sitar(demyx) be used as a weapon for a normal person.
Zexion and Demyx could well have had powers/strengh BEFORE becoming Nobodies.
As in, the lexicon would still be powerful, same with the sitar.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

OMG!

Zexion's not emo!!!

And as for the questioning......

You can use anything for weapons!

If you live in the US then I don't understand why you'd ask that!!!

If you don't live in the US then I understand why you'd ask that question.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OMG!

Zexion's not emo!!!

And as for the questioning......

You can use anything for weapons!

If you live in the US then I don't understand why you'd ask that!!!

If you don't live in the US then I understand why you'd ask that question.....
What.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, the translations did show that for Demyx, having his Sitar as his weapon connected to his human life, and seeing as he knows how to play it [and annoyed Xaldin in the process], I'm guessing he was a musician in that aspect.

However, maybe differences can be unique to each member. While Demyx retained a Sitar from his memories as a human, the rest could've obtained it another way. Though, I do believe Zexion's Lexicon did derive the same way Demyx did, being a researcher and scientist.

Xigbar could've fought with snipers, or in some war range, considering his overall appearance, not only his weapons.

Is hard to tell.

Actually, just the whole story is really revealing about their characters. Xaldin seems to be interested in how one retains memories of their past life, Marluxia seems to feel as hollow as a Nobody as he was as a human, and Larxene doesn't want to get a new heart knowing that the emotion comes with pain. Great stuff.

I still flourish at the mention <3.

I knew there had to be depth inside for being who she is, and bad experiences in life was number one. After all, Sigmund Freud did say that sadism [or masochism] is a disease developing from an incorrect development of the child psyche. Thus, why all serial killers stem from a horrible childhood [not that I think Larxene is a serial killer...>.>]

And here I thought I couldn't love her more.

I always thought of her that way [it just now got confirmed, yay], so what truly surprised me was Marluxia. He's actually really warm and welcoming o_O.

I don't think Larxene was spoiled.
I think that a rough childhood would lead to her sadistic nature, a la Elle in Heroes.

YES.

:D

And now, we can actually back that notion about her up.

BTW, I'm still wondering whether Elle was based off of her somehow. That's too many coincidences. Kind of astounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back