• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Will there be voice acting in this one do you think?

and by the way do you think it will be just like the orignal KH game, with Sora, were you run around and have go to different worlds, and level up and learn new moves.

If there are new moves do you think that they would be the ones that we Saw in KH2 Final Mix.

and do you grow levels?

sorry for the questions I just want to know.

there will be voice acting (this shows in that the voice acting took up so much space that they had to make the graphics crappy).

Charlie K

Back in Business

Roxas will be voiced by the same actor right? Or are they gunna change it??

Vasquez

Awards

Damn, the graphics are crappy...sigh I was hoping for better graphics...why do the games for the DS have to be so ugly!!

Chaos_Sora

cos' the DS isn't as great as the psp so it's all kinda weird grahics, i wanna play as zexion and going around defeating people with LITRATURE!!!!

Blue

home is where the heart is

Roxas will be voiced by the same actor right? Or are they gunna change it??

I can't think of a reason as to why they would change it....

BBFan414

Will this game have the Roxas VS Sora fight? If it does it would probably be way at the end right?

Josh

Silver Member

But the Roxas vs Riku fight will be in it.

Blue

home is where the heart is

So am I!!358/2 days will be so great!!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Is anyone else disappointed that Roxas isn't going to duel wield in the game? I was hoping he wouldn't use Sora's sig keyblade and use the Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com

He probably will Dual Weild at some point. If he only used the Kingdom Key all the time, that would probably be the only thing on his grave instead of Oathkeeper and Oblivion. The multiplayer will be fun, but I hope you can fight eachother instead of just working together. Luxord shall turn you all into dice!

darkheart709

Bronze Member

didn't one of the interviews say that there will be a competetive thing for 358/2
also yeah i wat Roxas to dual wield with his Oblivion and Oathkeeper

gosox333

If Riku vs Roxas is in the game then he has to dual weild at some point. Also, if there is voice acting, do you think they'lle get jessie mcartney back to do roxas? I mean, he's kind of a celebrity and this isnt really a big game.

Last edited:

NeonMind

I can't wait for any of these games to come out. In this game though, I can't wait to be able to play as Zexion and Demyx. That is going to be awsome. And then there's this whole 14th member thing. I wonder who it is. Any ideas?

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

If there is voice acting, do you think they'lle get jessie mcartney back to do roxas? I mean, he's kind of a celebrity and this isnt really a big game.

Jesse Mccartney was "kind of" a celebrity when KH2 was in the works. And KH: 358/2 Days isn't exactly a "small" game.

Since Roxas will be in both 358/2 Days and BBS(or rather the Roxas look-alike) he shouldn't have any reason not to do VOs.

gosox333

Jesse Mccartney was "kind of" a celebrity when KH2 was in the works. And KH: 358/2 Days isn't exactly a "small" game.

Since Roxas will be in both 358/2 Days and BBS(or rather the Roxas look-alike) he shouldn't have any reason not to do VOs.

Yeah, your right about the "kind of celebrity" thing. But really, this is just a filler in the KH story line. Sure, its important. But people won't go into the store, randomly see this game, and automatically pick it up. If you hadn't played KH2, this game would be impossible to understand. But I guess it isnt a stretch to say that jessie mcartney will be voicing roxas again. I still wont be suprised if they end up getting a different VA for roxas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back