• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D a main game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxniac

Ok so 3D is coming out soon. But will it be part of the actual story? No, bad example. Will it be as important as say KH2 was? Because I dont want to have to buy a 3DS

micbeasty

wowwwww seriously are you tht stupid? it was announced along time ago tht it was a a main game not a side game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Er, not as harsh as the poster above me, but Nomura already announced this game is just as important as a main game, which is pretty much his way of saying this is a main game.

If you don't play this game, I'm pretty sure you'll be lost in the next KH games.

And buy a 3DS. It is totally worth it.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
wowwwww seriously are you tht stupid? it was announced along time ago tht it was a a main game not a side game.

Don't be so rude.

Anyway, yes Nomura has said kh3d is a main game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
However, if you can't afford a 3DS, I wouldn't make you go out of your way to purchase one (though they are very nice), because from what Japan's price tag is, a 3DS might cost as much as a Wii, but we'll all find out on Jan. 11 since Nintendo is having a press conference concerning US and Europe then, which people are speculating will also announce the release date of the 3DS and price tag (oh god o_O). So I would wait for the price, but if you don't have to sell your house for a 3DS and the game, by all means it is a main game that will probably be summed up like CoM in a cutscene...BUT STILL A MAIN GAME NONETHELESS!!!

ChrisP

It is a main game like pretty much everyone already said, so you'd be lost without playing it most likely. I think the 3DS is worth it. A lot of really good games coming out for it.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
micbeasty that was rude

but yeah I'll probably get a 3DS a little bit before this comes depending on whether or not its $300. and yeah this is a main game.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Welp, that's more a reason for me to get a 3DS and get it. I got other games I want on the 3DS/ regular DS, unlike the PSP.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
You don't have to get it if you really don't want to. Just read the storyline on wikipedia. I'm personally still worried about the 3DS's affect on the eyes, otherwise I'd be all for it.

There's an option to turn the 3d effects off

Darkrider S

You don't have to get it if you really don't want to. Just read the storyline on wikipedia. I'm personally still worried about the 3DS's affect on the eyes, otherwise I'd be all for it.

Wiki's Info arent' always Accurate IMO... Honestly you'd be better off getting the info from KHi or Someother site apart from wiki... anyways I'd love to buy a 3DS for the game :D though most of the KH games tht came out I already had the consioles so didn't need to go out of my way to buyign it.. but this will be a first and a good experience for me I reckon :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
People played the demos and didn't have eye strain or any long lasting affects...though this is only after short bits of playing and long rest time. I don't think it is "true 3D" like 3D movies are. Seems more like it uses some form of optical illusion. The only reason why children shouldn't use it is because their brains aren't that developed to process the illusion properly.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
Wait 'till the official price of the console, then see what you want to do. Imo, the 3DS is an amazing piece of tech. Although the eye damaging effects it has on young children and older people if they constantly play with the 3D effect on, it is worth it. For KH3D, seeing as there are only gonna be a few scenes were the characters "pop" out at you, and the rest of the game for added depth into scenery, if you don't want eye damage turn the 3D effect off.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Question: Is Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories a main game?

It has extreme importance, but I wouldn't nessecarily call it a main game. It's not a sidegame or spin-off either, more like a Bridge-Game. It's what connects KH1 and KH2 together. But then again, in my opinion, it has more importance than BBS.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories should be considered Kingdom Hearts 1.5, seeing as how it settles some of II's plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back