• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8•3•11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
As i predicted, it was a viral. Goes to show how random pages on the internet can mess with people's minds. All that speculation, and to what end? Nothing. I sure am glad i didn't waste any time on this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Part of intelligent discussion involves determining what merits intelligent discussion. This belonged in forum insanity all along.
Hey man, I requested at the beginning that this be moved out of Intel.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Yeah, thank God I learned from this that everything worth discussing has to be productive :p

Also, I'll have to tell the people who discussed this and came up with theories ranging from NWo to cell regeneration to really lay off the conspiracy theories and actually go and learn something.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, thank God I learned from this that everything worth discussing has to be productive :p
Depends on what you mean by productive. Thought experiments can be very productive. Conspiracy theories generally less so.

But the people who tried to figure out the 'plot' probably did pick up some worthwhile information and ideas. I just don't like their methods for putting them together and justifying them.

Orion said:
Hey man, I requested at the beginning that this be moved out of Intel.
I appreciate your efforts.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Eh, sorry. What I meant was that I really couldn't understand a lot of posts that I've read from different places that considered this whole thing a waste of time just because of what it's purpose turned out to be.

I guess if anyone's interested, there was a really nice recap on this page of the whole process of trying to figure out what they thought it might be. A hell of a lot better than the attempt that happened here ._.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!, page 187

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Dude... some road in Indiana is having construction on this day. Sooo wierd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back