• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8•3•11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Her name is Belle, and she apparently has some sort of muscular disease that can be managed. The date has nothing to do with her, though the entirety of what they're doing might.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
also yeah reading the forumspring is kind of killing my interest-boner

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
261520_254670987883175_254663101217297_1266294_5312471_n.jpg

(the hairline is similar.)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Was invested in this at the beginning of thread...interest-boner wheezed once I reached this page...well let's just see what happens. hopefully they'll deliver and spark more interest.

canito_q

The formsprings has given some information about the 8-3-11 group:
It seems like Sam (a.k.a. 64,000) is a computer :O and it does the coding
18,000 is the founder
17,500 is the one that answers the question
there's a female but I don't remember her number. Maybe tomorrow I'll post it along with some more information I've got about the group.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Was invested in this at the beginning of thread...interest-boner wheezed once I reached this page...well let's just see what happens. hopefully they'll deliver and spark more interest.

good one, wish i had thought of it.

Able_Beard

Banned
Was I the only one who was in a room by themselves when they decided "Hey I'll check this out?" Not to mention I just watched Incidious..
Whatever they are planning it can't affect the entire world right? I feel like a scene from a movie, where the villain is sitting in his chair going "It is time to tell the public" and on this date something huge will happen and some hero will be behind the scene helping, I dunno. Everytime I see these thing's I feel like I'm a part of some huge thing I'm not a part of...shits scary

very differentiable
Awards
It's a viral, get everyone hyped, and in the end, nothing special happens. Why waste time on this?

superbanana

earth (but thats just what an alien would want you
wow. well, i was trying to decide whether or not to sleep tonight so thanks for helping with that decision.
and i dont think it has anything to do with the bible
EDIT: I don't think it could have any connection to that paragraph but if it did, again, no more sleep. for three days

canito_q

Some update on the 8-3-11 group:
18,000's the leader. I don't know why this seems so important but he has read ''Anthem'' by Ayn Rand. Only he can be Tier 1.
36,000's the only woman in the group. Also the oldest. Tier 2.
68,000's the one that does the codes.
21,000's also Tier 2. He has read ''Anthem'' by Ayn Rand as well.
175,000's the one that answers the questions on the formsprings.

Passage: John 8:3-11 (ESV Bible Online)
Has anyone thought of this yet?
I don't know much about the bible, but isn't this a famous passage?

Actually many have, and some dare to say that it has something to do with this:
E779x500y500.jpg
See how on the top it says DON'T THROW STONE ?

WTF. why are most of the visitor comments in spanish

I know, right
Either way, 175,000 said on the formsprings that they don't have a facebook, but THAT ONE was their favorite fanmade.

Last edited:

canito_q

View7ProgressSTC.png

On the top right corner you can see this kind of atom exploding and on the top of it there's and Arrow, which, according to their symbols, means W. Now, on the formspring they said that "Cassiopeia is our favorite." What is Cassiopeia? Cassiopeia is a constellation in the northern sky. It is easily recognizable due to its distinctive 'W' shape formed by five bright stars. I still don't know what difference does this make, but I just wanted to point that out.

Does anybody have anything to say about that symbol in the bottom right corner?
It's actually quite interesting. It's like david's star but with an 8, a 3, and an 11. It also has an umbrella in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back