• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A guess(With Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
This is all just a guess on my part. (This may even have been said before)

So iv'e been reading around, and I read on Kh.wiki that by getting ventus's heart put inside him, sora gains the power to use the keyblade

Now as most of us have guessed, Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely have sora trying to find and rescue, Ven terra and Aqua right? (That's probably the best guess at the moment) And if Ven's heart is restored and leaves sora, Does that mean sora could lose the ability to wield a keyblade? Tell me guys what you think, but i think that would be a pretty good end to Sora's Story, after the bad guy is defeated. (By the way, When one's nobody is destroyed. The human form becomes whole again or something? i dont really get that.)

Tell me what you think guys.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's much more to being able to wield a keyblade then a qualified heart. What those qualities could be are unknown, however, judging by Sora's valor and the number of times he's saved the worlds from further destruction he's well qualified to be a wielder in his own right. But that's just me.

(By the way, When one's nobody is destroyed. The human form becomes whole again or something? i dont really get that.

That depends in which order the heartless and corresponding nobody were defeated.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

So iv'e been reading around, and I read on Kh.wiki that by getting ventus's heart put inside him, sora gains the power to use the keyblade

Now as most of us have guessed, Kingdom Hearts 3 will most likely have sora trying to find and rescue, Ven terra and Aqua right? (That's probably the best guess at the moment) And if Ven's heart is restored and leaves sora, Does that mean sora could lose the ability to wield a keyblade? Tell me guys what you think, but i think that would be a pretty good end to Sora's Story, after the bad guy is defeated. (By the way, When one's nobody is destroyed. The human form becomes whole again or something? i dont really get that.)

No, he won't lose the keyblade. Like Iridium said, Sora is very qualified to wield the keyblade through his experiences. I don't think Ven's heart had an effect on Sora's status as a keyblade wielder.

State

Awards
Seems like some people aren't getting how probabilities of return as a completely being once more INCREASE, they do not, I repeat, do NOT turn into 100%. Comparing defeating the Heartless THEN the Nobody against the inverse is that the first makes probabilities higher.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

First of all, don't always trust KH Wiki.

Now, to answer... To wield a Keyblade, you have to have a strong heart, that much can be said. Sora did even before Ven's heart connected to him. So, Ven had no connection at all to Sora's prowess to wield the Keyblade.

huanglulu

What i was thinking that the first few times Sora's ability to wield the keyblade might have been influence by Ven but maybe as time goes by Sora also gain his own ability to wield the keyblade hence Sora will not lose his ability to wield the keybalde even if he restore Ven to his body.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ventusairman said:
First of all, NEVER trust KH Wiki.
there fixed.

What i was thinking that the first few times Sora's ability to wield the keyblade might have been influence by Ven but maybe as time goes by Sora also gain his own ability to wield the keyblade.
might of had something to do with the keyblade ditchen riku 4 sora when DI was destroyed in kh1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back