• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A "Keyblade of Heart"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
So i was rereading all the Xeahnort reports in BbS, and I noticed something in Report 6,
The third type of key, the keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War. Without this key, Kingdom Hearts is forever beyond a person's reach. Only by gathering together seven hearts of pure light-hearts completely devoid of darkness-may one forge a Keyblade of heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.
Ok, so this keyblade is obviously Ansem/Riku's keyblade of heart in KH1. but what I realized is that this says its the only keyblade that can open the door to Kingdom Hearts. now I am also assuming that this is the true Kingdom Hearts, and not the "man-made" one that Xemnas created in KH2. So if you keep thinking, than this specific keyblade is needed for someone who truly wants Kingdom Hearts. It also seems that this is a key almost parallel to the x-blade. I mean we haven't seen its full power yet since, when in KH1, it was only made of Six pure hearts. So...What could Seven do??
What I am trying to say is it seems almost inevitable that this keyblade of heart will return so that someone can reach that goal of Opening the Door.
I hope we see maybe a Vanitas with it. maybe its going to be the younger Xeahnort. But I am almost certain now that it will make a return in an upcoming chapter to the story.

Anyone got any ideas to put with this? contradictions or agreements? comment please

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The keyblade of people's hearts (or KoPH for short) is indeed similar to the x-blade in the regard that it can give access to Kingdom Hearts.
However the x-blade is still one or two magnitudes stronger, as it allows not only to open the door to Kingdom Hearts like the KoPH does, but also allows to open Kingdom Hearts itself.
The KoPH is used to summon the door to darkness, which leads to the point in the realm of darkness where the true KH resides.

As for a reappearance of it...with Nomura's ideas everything is possible, even the return of this blade...;)

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
The keyblade of people's hearts (or KoPH for short) is indeed similar to the x-blade in the regard that it can give access to Kingdom Hearts.
However the x-blade is still one or two magnitudes stronger, as it allows not only to open the door to Kingdom Hearts like the KoPH does, but also allows to open Kingdom Hearts itself.
The KoPH is used to summon the door to darkness, which leads to the point in the realm of darkness where the true KH resides.

As for a reappearance of it...with Nomura's ideas everything is possible, even the return of this blade...;)
Not quite. The Keyblade of heart summons and allows one to open the DtD, called the "door to KH" by Xehanort's reports. Beyond the door is the true KH, which is up for grabs for whoever gets to it. The X-Blade, however, summons KH to the user in its complete and true state. As far as we know, KH itself does not need opening, only the DtD does. So I doubt the Keyblade of heart will return, since the X-Blade is superior in every way, because it brings KH to the wielder. The only problem is the fact that hearts of pure darkness aren't exactly common, but I'm sure good ol' MX will come up with something.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Touché Ragnell, you're right, I forgot about that "x-blade summons KH to the wielder"-bit.
;)

BladeofHearts18

Not quite. The Keyblade of heart summons and allows one to open the DtD, called the "door to KH" by Xehanort's reports. Beyond the door is the true KH, which is up for grabs for whoever gets to it. The X-Blade, however, summons KH to the user in its complete and true state. As far as we know, KH itself does not need opening, only the DtD does. So I doubt the Keyblade of heart will return, since the X-Blade is superior in every way, because it brings KH to the wielder. The only problem is the fact that hearts of pure darkness aren't exactly common, but I'm sure good ol' MX will come up with something.

I think that Xehanort will try to use Riku to create the X-blade. Isn't Riku's heart made of pure darkness? If it is, then all Xehanort needs is a heart of pure light, which could be Ven or Kairi. It'll only be Ven if he loses the bond with Sora, meaning his heart will still be made of pure light. Maybe that's why in the BBSFM secret ending, you saw Sora and Ven disappearing. I think Xehanort will try to eliminate Sora's bond with Ven somehow, and will take Ven's body from CO and use it for his evil plot to summon the x-blade. At least that's what i believe. If Riku's heart isn't made of pure darkness, then my whole theory is invalid. lol

Walkway

1274680226676.jpg

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
I think that Xehanort will try to use Riku to create the X-blade. Isn't Riku's heart made of pure darkness? If it is, then all Xehanort needs is a heart of pure light, which could be Ven or Kairi. It'll only be Ven if he loses the bond with Sora, meaning his heart will still be made of pure light. Maybe that's why in the BBSFM secret ending, you saw Sora and Ven disappearing. I think Xehanort will try to eliminate Sora's bond with Ven somehow, and will take Ven's body from CO and use it for his evil plot to summon the x-blade. At least that's what i believe. If Riku's heart isn't made of pure darkness, then my whole theory is invalid. lol

No, riku doesn't have a pure darkness heart

Rexy

Bronze Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, MY THEORY IS RUINEDD!!! lol, well back to the drawing board. :(
Do we know anyone that has a heart of pure darkness, other than Vanitas?

well since there are seven Princesses of Heart (heart of pure light) maybe there are seven Princes of Body (heart of pure darkness) [i did not recall another name xD)

BladeofHearts18

well since there are seven Princesses of Heart (heart of pure light) maybe there are seven Princes of Body (heart of pure darkness) [i did not recall another name xD)

I doubt it.....
hmmm, does Maleficent have a heart of pure darkness? Oh wait, she isn't a keyblade wielder.

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As of yet, no.
We also don't know if a heart of pure darkness can occur naturally like the pure light ones of the princesses do or not.
Vanitas's dark heart was an artificially created one, formed out of a part of another heart that was cut off from that heart.

BladeofHearts18

As of yet, no.
We also don't know if a heart of pure darkness can occur naturally like the pure light ones of the princesses do or not.
Vanitas's dark heart was an artificially created one, formed out of a part of another heart that was cut off from that heart.

That's true....But there has to be creatures with hearts of pure darkness, so that balance can be kept between the light and darkness. I wonder, would it be possible if two hearts, one of pure light, and one of pure darkness, were in one body. Would that be able to create the x-blade? Just a thought....

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That's true....But there has to be creatures with hearts of pure darkness, so that balance can be kept between the light and darkness.
I wouldn't say it's impossible for "balance to be kept" if there was only hearts of pure light. Maybe a bit more unlikely, but that's about it.

I wonder, would it be possible if two hearts, one of pure light, and one of pure darkness, were in one body. Would that be able to create the x-blade? Just a thought....

They'd have to fuse.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The X-Reports say the two hearts have to "intersect", whatever that means exactly I don't fully grasp.
As I'm a german I don't know which other meanings there are for intersect, I do know for sure it isn't a synonym for fusing...
*confused*

ismo

Couldnt MX restore his heartless link with riku and thus give him a heart of pure darkness? Then he could fuse with anyone who has a heart of pure light (kairi) :p Sora would be helpless if this happens.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here's what I don't get and this has confused the heck out of me. Okay we know that there are 3 types of keyblades right? Keyblades from the light realm, keyblades from the dark realm, and keyblades of heart. Now the keyblades of heart are special keyblades right? Only by using a keyblade of heart can one get to or summon the true KH, right?

Now have seen 2 keyblades of heart so far. The X-Blade (Forged from a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness) and the keyblade of heart in KH1 (Forged from 7 hearts of pure light, but in KH1 it was only comprised of 6 hearts of pure light) Which brings me to the point of confusion, the one from KH1 was made from only 6 hearts of pure light and thus it was incomplete right? MX says that it has to be forged with 7 hearts of pure light, but in KH1 it was only comprised of 6. So if that keyblade was incomplete then how were they able to summon the door to darkness?

How in the world could they summon the door to darkness if that keyblade was incomplete? See it doesn't really make sense. So can someone explain?

BladeofHearts18

The X-Reports say the two hearts have to "intersect", whatever that means exactly I don't fully grasp.
As I'm a german I don't know which other meanings there are for intersect, I do know for sure it isn't a synonym for fusing...
*confused*

I think he means that both keyblade wielders must fight each other. I mean, that's how Ven and Vanitas summoned the X-Blade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Memory Master:
The x-blade is no keyblade of heart.
The X-reports explicitly state that the x-blade is a weapon that stands outside all other keyblades.

@BladeofHearts18:
So, going by that premise. Them both fighting each other would have been sufficient to forge the blade.
Does that mean Vanitas only possessed Ventus because he wanted to add Ven's power to his own and enslave his other half's heart just because he's such a sick mofo? Lol.
Then if intersect stands for "fighting" the fight where those two hearts clash should be enough to produce this super-ugly super-keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back