• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A "Keyblade of Heart"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Keyblade of Hearts can only open the door to Kingdom Hearts whereas X-blade not only about open the door to KH, but directly "summon" the KH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
@Memory Master:
The x-blade is no keyblade of heart.
The X-reports explicitly state that the x-blade is a weapon that stands outside all other keyblades.

Yeah but that makes zero sense really. A keyblade of heart is a keyblade forged from special hearts right? And the X-Blade is forged from a heart of light and a heart of darkness so wouldn't the fact that it's forged from 2 hearts make it a Keyblade of Heart?

I think Kairi's heart acted in unison with the 6 other hearts when Sora stabbed himself.

Now that makes sense. When Sora stabbed himself it caused the keyblade of heart to make contact with Kairi's heart and thus it was like it was complete for that instant thus summoning the door to darkness.

I just wish they would explain it in the games or in an interview now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yeah but that makes zero sense really. A keyblade of heart is a keyblade forged from special hearts right? And the X-Blade is forged from a heart of light and a heart of darkness so wouldn't the fact that it's forged from 2 hearts make it a Keyblade of Heart?

Don't look at it from the "hearts" point of view.
The x-blade has capabilities no other keyblade has, regardless if it's a RoL, RoD or Heart-keyblade.
While you are right that the x-blade is formed by two special hearts that doesn't mean it belongs to the category of heart-keyblades.
Not only is the x-blade way bigger than any other blade, it is the only weapon that can summon a complete KH to its wielder and unlike all others, coexists with KH itself.
The X-Reports 6 and 7 cover this topic quite detailed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Don't look at it from the "hearts" point of view.
The x-blade has capabilities no other keyblade has, regardless if it's a RoL, RoD or Heart-keyblade.
While you are right that the x-blade is formed by two special hearts that doesn't mean it belongs to the category of heart-keyblades.
Not only is the x-blade way bigger than any other blade, it is the only weapon that can summon a complete KH to its wielder and unlike all others, coexists with KH itself.
The X-Reports 6 and 7 cover this topic quite detailed.

Maybe i'm just being to picky then. I don't know, personally when it gets into the subject of the X-Blade and Keyblades of Heart it just didn't feel right reading the explanation the reports gave, it just feels like something is missing to me. Ya know I never got that feeling where you read something and go "Aha!! Now that explains it!!" I instead got the feeling like "Wait..what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back